Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Heya Tyler, gorgeous setup you have there. Props bro! You’ve put a lot of work into your gals and the house. I only wish I could build something like that. One ? Will the material on the floor allow for proper o2 to the top of your root zone? Just curious on what that material is. It’s an awesome grow bro!
Waiting for our ground cover its some plastic we had from last year. We have a hose for water and feeding

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Will try to keep things updated. But have to go back to work Sunday night.

shaganja

shaganja

Waiting for our ground cover its some plastic we had from last year. We have a hose for water and feeding
Doing same thing with plastic, for the cover crops. Picked up a mix called cannaisseur organics.

shaganja

shaganja

The greenhouse cost $520 13x33
It took about a day to put up. We have 16 in there and are going to do light dep starting 6/1/20
Are you gonna build the dep tarp? I thought on this. Seems like a big job flipping it every day. I guess they have automatic ones. Too expensive for me.

Kron3007

Kron3007

These are in a crude greenhouse I built (converted my shed). I will probably move some outside in pots but bring them back in when it gets cold. I am in Canada and find there are very few strains that reach full maturity fully outdoor, but can manage most this way.

These are critical mass ...

IMG 20200528 152617
IMG 20200517 123529
dire wolf

dire wolf

These are in a crude greenhouse I built (converted my shed). I will probably move some outside in pots but bring them back in when it gets cold. I am in Canada and find there are very few strains that reach full maturity fully outdoor, but can manage most this way.

These are critical mass ...
Is that a swimming pool in the background ?

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Are you gonna build the dep tarp? I thought on this. Seems like a big job flipping it every day. I guess they have automatic ones. Too expensive for me.
I bought a 26x100 ft roll of plastic cover for the light dep. We are going to pull it back and forth I know it's a pain but trying to get get two harvest in we. The 11 Roses is a 55 day strain so we will see how it works out.

shaganja

shaganja

I bought a 26x100 ft roll of plastic cover for the light dep. We are going to pull it back and forth I know it's a pain but trying to get get two harvest in we. The 11 Roses is a 55 day strain so we will see how it works out.
Have the sugar black rose. I use to speed stuff up. And the floral kush thing is nice too! Lol it finishes in the u.p. end of sept. Not sure what else they used to make the 11. But should find some fast phenos in your batch!

shaganja

shaganja

I don't know if the black still comes through, but the black pheno has silver grey purp buds, and jet black leaves!

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Have the sugar black rose. I use to speed stuff up. And the floral kush thing is nice too! Lol it finishes in the u.p. end of sept. Not sure what else they used to make the 11. But should find some fast phenos in your batch!

Top Bottom