Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
atskippy3

atskippy3

Tangerine Dream - Organic grow in my SuperSoil mix - 8.5ft tall - Eastern Ontario, Canada
PSX 20200901 131811

Strawberry Cheesecake - Organic grow in my SuperSoil mix -11.5ft tall - Eastern, Ontario, Canada - Shed is 7ft tall . . .
PSX 20200901 132251

Strawberry Cheesecake fan leaf
PSX 20200612 193656

The second half of this years grow
PSX 20200822 000553

Last edited:
frebo

frebo

Tangerine Dream - Organic grow in my SuperSoil mix - 8.5ft tall - Eastern Ontario, Canada
View attachment 1026984

Strawberry Cheesecake - Organic grow in my SuperSoil mix -11.5ft tall - Eastern, Ontario, Canada - Shed is 7ft tall . . .
View attachment 1026985

View attachment 1026990

View attachment 1026989
A couple years ago I had a 14’ Tangerine Dream that didn’t finish before freezes in November in Southern Oregon.

atskippy3

atskippy3

A couple years ago I had a 14’ Tangerine Dream that didn’t finish before freezes in November in Southern Oregon.
Sorry to hear that brother! Hopefully mine will finish on time. If not, I will hope for the best, and harvest early if needed. At least I can use it for edibles, or oil if that happens! ✌

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
View attachment 1026984

View attachment 1026985

View attachment 1026990

View attachment 1026989

I would tarp that whole area and stick a dehumidifier on a grow like that if the weather changed on me too soon. A couple of 20 foot pvc, and 100 x40 foot of plastic, and your in business, instant greenhouse, until finish.

those monsters need to finish.

I had an outside grow a few years back here in Seattle that caught some early weather, maybe 20 or 30 plants, some of them 8 or 9 feet. Were having a pretty dry late summer this year, but it really can turn fast. I had to pull them early, and light, just as the weight was starting.

That's why I've spent all this summer making ton's of several different varieties of autoflowers, (seeds) because next year, I'm hitting outside again. but early, and finish by mid July, early August at latest. I've got several thousands right now, and I'll have double or triple that by spring. I want 50-100,000 seed by spring, if possible. Enough for me, and several other big projects, and I figure that's when (auto) seeds will be selling like hot cakes.

Last edited:
SinCity

SinCity

Day 37 of flower and they are stacking like no tomorrow. I know this because the tomatoes got some of their nutrients and can't keep up with the growth rate and are spliting. LoL hoping both plants finish off around the same time. 8-9 weeks.

nice job
three cheers for 1:1 bud to stem ratios!

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Cheeky outdoor try shes sour deseil an just fed on coconut water an milk 3 times a week then the rest is natural 🤟🏼

First try 🇬🇧 sun isn't the best 😂

STAY FROSTY 🥶

BSG

Top Bottom