20200824 092756
20200824 092915
20200824 092809
20200911 165949
20200911 165949

20200911 165955
Rooke

Rooke

Yesss! That is the only drawback! I actually wanted smaller plants. I never ever expected them to get that big (hence why they also looked that cramped for space).

They are also all “bag seeds” but I only kept seeds from stuff that I smoked and was really great in quality so I expect to get “ok” stuff at least for my first grow.

I also planted 2 per pot! Using your theory that smaller pots equals smaller plants. 😂 And very little grow medium (about half the gallon) because I expected more males since I was using bag seeds and I ended up with way more females than anticipated (not that I’m complaining!)

So far so good! Can’t wait for “Croptober” 🤞🏽
Hey there! I started out growing bag seed it was an awesome learning experience I tried various lst methods and learned some hard lessons. I didn’t have the farm back then so I bought a couple of books and plugged away at it. Grew some pretty nice herms lol but chalked it all up to experience I love growing outdoors!!! Take care!!!

Ollieboy

Ollieboy

A4BD9532 8F09 4FDE 8620 E8C9DA08A31B
63F677DC B110 45BD B2E1 D1C3AF5CE6AE

1st outdoor grow. Had a few bumps early but they’ve handled my learning curve quite well. These pics are about a week old & they’ve seemed to slow down on the stretch & are putting on some mass now.

1st pic has a few GG#4 & BBK
2nd is Gelato

Holyswagger

Holyswagger

it’s week 4 and I just hit em with 4 tbs per gallon and a half of barley sst and bat shit & molasses tea . 1 teaspoon of bat shit top dress and 4-5 tbs of Gia green power bloom top dress & full strength microbial mass.

here’s a little tip. If you take a bud from the mid section of a plant and nuke it in the microwave at power level 20... just put the bud on a paper towel and nuke it at power level 20 for 30 minutes. It’s good to test smoke your buds. If you don’t get super stoned @ week 4-5 with most strains then your genetics are a waste of time.

so I nuked some and I was super stoned for 7 hours off a 1 gram joint. 7 hours of straight high as a mo fo and I’m a seasoned smoker! 7 hours !

Madbud

Madbud

it’s week 4 and I just hit em with 4 tbs per gallon and a half of barley sst and bat shit & molasses tea . 1 teaspoon of bat shit top dress and 4-5 tbs of Gia green power bloom top dress & full strength microbial mass.

here’s a little tip. If you take a bud from the mid section of a plant and nuke it in the microwave at power level 20... just put the bud on a paper towel and nuke it at power level 20 for 30 minutes. It’s good to test smoke your buds. If you don’t get super stoned @ week 4-5 with most strains then your genetics are a waste of time.

so I nuked some and I was super stoned for 7 hours off a 1 gram joint. 7 hours of straight high as a mo fo and I’m a seasoned smoker! 7 hours !
Microwave 30 minutes? You mean seconds? That doesn’t decarb the way a low heat oven does.

Holyswagger

Holyswagger

Microwave 30 minutes? You mean seconds? That doesn’t decarb the way a low heat oven does.
Put it on a paper towel and nuke it for 30 minutes on power level 2. If you select power level 2 on newer microwave models, it comes up on the screen as power level 20 for some reason. But on older models it’s power level two... just hit power level selection, then hit 2 then enter... 30 minutes not seconds

Holyswagger

Holyswagger

And after you nuke it for 30 minutes you can leave it on the counter for 24 hours... if you leave it and smoke the next day it will taste as if it was cured for 6 months

Top Bottom