Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pirat3

Pirat3

Because seeds are 10x less cost, overhead, and effort.
Because seeds are 10x less cost, overhead, and effort.
Unsure how you get that number because seeds are way more expensive unless your growing hemp. Like most professionals use mothers because it’s cheaper cause unlimited cuttings and it’s all same genetics, if you get a hermie wouldn’t alot of your crop be destroyed basically, besides for extracts ? How can you sell a brand of weed without the same pheno lol. Man this gives me hope.

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Attempting to clone for the very first time with a homemade humidity dome, crossing my fingers and hoping this works out. Don't have any rockwool cubes or rooting hormones right now, unfortunately broke as hell so can't buy any anytime soon lol. I read that you can use organic honey as a rooting hormone so I did that and used potting mix.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Went out to top dress with some azomite then give them a good drink. Wow they are happy plants. They are about 5x 4 right now wide View attachment 987285
Must be nice to not have every insect within miles FKing with your plants. Ive been using neem on my 1st outdoor grow attempt in 2 decades and it seems like it's attracting the mite! Lmao. Ive never had a plant that weekly spraying with neem didn't knock out or control the damn pests!

Pirat3

Pirat3

Must be nice to not have every insect within miles FKing with your plants. Ive been using neem on my 1st outdoor grow attempt in 2 decades and it seems like it's attracting the mite! Lmao. Ive never had a plant that weekly spraying with neem didn't knock out or control the damn pests!
I have borg mites I feel you bra, ive only been able to slow them down they always comeback they are like zombie mites. i Collect beetles and laby bugs and bring them to my mothers to feed, only keeps them at bay never kills them all. At least it’s better then last winter, my pheno of honey BooBoo is so resinous, that they must come from miles during the winter to feed on them.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Never really heard of ppl getting mite problems outdoors here. I've had them indoors just once from a plant I got at Walmart but none since.
We do get bug issues but I decided to use benificial nematodes before I planted and I haven't seen really anything other then a few grasshopper bites.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Never really heard of ppl getting mite problems outdoors here. I've had them indoors just once from a plant I got at Walmart but none since.
We do get bug issues but I decided to use benificial nematodes before I planted and I haven't seen really anything other then a few grasshopper bites.
My biggest problem is my yard is an insect oasis. I stay 99%organic in the veggies. I have used 7 dust b4 but last resort a few years back
The landscape is a different story. I use bifen xts. Wonder if I am killing off more beneficial insects than pests????

Pirat3

Pirat3

My biggest problem is my yard is an insect oasis. I stay 99%organic in the veggies. I have used 7 dust b4 but last resort a few years back
The landscape is a different story. I use bifen xts. Wonder if I am killing off more beneficial insects than pests????
I sprayed my house during the winter two years ago when I moved and killed 1000s of lady bugs that were killing the mites and feeding on them in my roof, after fumigating spiders and other bugs, turned out I only killed all the lady bugs breeding in my roof, now the borg mites have taken over my land.
Maybe I’ll get a Mexican pesticides from my less then legit exterminators. DDT ftw

Latest posts

Top Bottom