Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bobrown14

Bobrown14

One of my outdoor girls

Jellium x Purple Punch

First day out May 10th next day after the last snow.

20200515 184329

A few days ago after staking and wire. 7' tall already

20200701 112209

GreenG

GreenG

I am interested in the FoxFarm system. You are looking really good. I started a conversation “Fox Farm with Frebo”. Check it out. I started mine in a greenhouse with lights.
I have used a lot of Ocean Forest soil for years.
This is my first grow and I have been having success, but haven’t crossed that finish line yet - yes Ocean Forest and the dirty dozen feed schedule. I made two very common early mistakes- I feed them to early and to much and over watered for the first couple weeks . After learned those lessons all has been smooth sailing- I just noticed that this Durban has started to flower - odd- it’s only the beginning of July . Is this normal ?

teejacks

teejacks

This is my first grow and I have been having success, but haven’t crossed that finish line yet - yes Ocean Forest and the dirty dozen feed schedule. I made two very common early mistakes- I feed them to early and to much and over watered for the first couple weeks . After learned those lessons all has been smooth sailing- I just noticed that this Durban has started to flower - odd- it’s only the beginning of July . Is this normal ?

its a blessing. some strains with show preflower earlier then others. good signs of an early finisher. shes probably starting to stretch out then put on weight in august

Top Bottom