Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slap

Slap

I will def need some luck here,there is people who look for outdoor gardens so they can steal other's labor!:(Never happened to me tho but i try to be prepared for it(haha how could i be hahaha)So thanks!:)

Booby traps!!

Maineymaryjane

Maineymaryjane

Wow what strains were you running that it's already harvest time in Maine? Beautiful buds. What are you yielding on average for throse plants
Oh no those were last years summer season. But those were duct tape,gg4,sfvog,jce cream cake, mango og, pineapple nightmare,oreoz im up in the nw in tavoma wa now but last yr i was in lake county CA. Im eager yo see what this NE weather can produce

20200703 063558
Maineymaryjane

Maineymaryjane

Oh no those were last years summer season. But those were duct tape,gg4,sfvog,jce cream cake, mango og, pineapple nightmare,oreoz im up in the nw in tavoma wa now but last yr i was in lake county CA. Im eager yo see what this NE weather can produce
Im only running 100 gal bags this year. But last year i did 300 gal and i got 4 to 6 lbs per plant.

frebo

frebo

This is my first grow and I have been having success, but haven’t crossed that finish line yet - yes Ocean Forest and the dirty dozen feed schedule. I made two very common early mistakes- I feed them to early and to much and over watered for the first couple weeks . After learned those lessons all has been smooth sailing- I just noticed that this Durban has started to flower - odd- it’s only the beginning of July . Is this normal ?
Maybe a little early but so what. You will most likely harvest sooner. I turned my yard light off July 1 and I am seeing hairs.

frebo

frebo

Winter comes earlier there.

Top Bottom