Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RookieBC

RookieBC

Rockstar outdoors Canada staring to stretch finally after i fixed the lockout they were a nicer darker green but it's been raining here for 3 days straight
IMG 20200808 120320
IMG 20200808 120315
IMG 20200808 120258

Straits

Straits

It's best not to ruin peoples self confidence by plastering out pics my 20 foot autos and my 24 pounds per plant of the photoperiodic ones... So I'll wait a while maybe until the chainsaw chop, it's quite a happening here with roadblocks because of the falling "trees". Last year a flying branch hit a neighbor and he was hospitalized with a severe concusion for a month, made his day when he was allowed to keep the branch, as he said; "Now I dont have to worry about what to smoke for a year, thanks Straits".😍🌈🛸 Ok here's a pic

Megaganja
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

It's best not to ruin peoples self confidence by plastering out pics my 20 foot autos and my 24 pounds per plant of the photoperiodic ones... So I'll wait a while maybe until the chainsaw chop, it's quite a happening here with roadblocks because of the falling "trees". Last year a flying branch hit a neighbor and he was hospitalized with a severe concusion for a month, made his day when he was allowed to keep the branch, as he said; "Now I dont have to worry about what to smoke for a year, thanks Straits".😍🌈🛸 Ok here's a pic
Those guys are my heroes. Takes organics to a whole new level! Just love their methods.

Huffy

Huffy

How do you get them so gigantic??
Any advice and strain?

shaganja

shaganja

Wow! An auto? If this is the case, photos might be a thing of the past! Had no idea an auto can reach this size!

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Appreciate their humility, they are in a sweetspot. Interesting they “”top” the colas for multi-harvest.
This here is a pic of my second harvest off the plants. Was like about 2 weeks after I took the tops down.
I was waiting for some more peroxide water to wash my buds. Gets off all the pollen and dirt and everything else that gets on a bud.. plus helps kill any bacteria that would cause rot during the hang. Great smooth and clean smoke.

Screenshot 20200806 125303 Messenger
Huffy

Huffy

The lemon and pineapple are huge producers. Veg them all spring to 10ft and put them outside for the season. Easy...
Fricken fantastic!! Thank you very much for adding that important information Average-I trully appreciate your response!
I have been vegging up to about 2-4 feet and get good results, although never considered veg to 10- great advice, makes sense.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Fricken fantastic!! Thank you very much for adding that important information Average-I trully appreciate your response!
I have been vegging up to about 2-4 feet and get good results, although never considered veg to 10- great advice, makes sense.
The people who grew that plant only germinated the seeds in March. They were not 10 foot plants lol

idylldon

idylldon

Thought I'd update on how my grow is doing since it's been awhile. Just harvested my Jack Herer autos and now working on getting the rest of the girls to the finish line. So far, they're doing well and I expect a decent harvest this year. I've got Purple Maze, Purple Kush, and Pine Tar Kush going. Just using Mega Crop and their bud enhancer this year to test it out. I'm pleased with this combination at this point. I also used beneficial nematodes and a few compost tea soaks as well. I have yet to see a bug on the plants in the greenhouse and the outside plants are faring well in that department as well. Since I have hundreds of hummingbirds in my yard (I go through about 30lbs. of sugar a week feeding them--6 feeders filled twice a day), I have noticed a distinct lack of insects due to the hummingbird's need for protein. Pretty amazing little birds and I think they are super beneficial to have in the yard.

IMG 0429
IMG 0431

Last edited:
pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

The people who grew that plant only germinated the seeds in March. They were not 10 foot plants lol
Do you have another link or more info on the people who grew the giant plant?I couldn't get the link you posted above to work.

Top Bottom