Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

Thought I'd update on how my grow is doing since it's been awhile. Just harvested my Jack Herer autos and now working on getting the rest of the girls to the finish line. So far, they're doing well and I expect a decent harvest this year. I've got Purple Maze, Purple Kush, and Pine Tar Kush going. Just using Mega Crop and their bud enhancer this year to test it out. I'm pleased with this combination at this point. I also used beneficial nematodes and a few compost tea soaks as well. I have yet to see a bug on the plants in the greenhouse and the outside plants are faring well in that department as well. Since I have hundreds of hummingbirds in my yard (I go through about 30lbs. of sugar a week feeding them--6 feeders filled twice a day), I have noticed a distinct lack of insects due to the hummingbird's need for protein. Pretty amazing little birds and I think they are super beneficial to have in the yard.

View attachment 1013768View attachment 1013769
That's a sweet lookin greenhouse!

idylldon

idylldon

That's a sweet lookin greenhouse!

Thanks! Built it about 20 years ago and we've propagated a lot of the plants we now have growing on our 1.5 acres. It's pretty much set and forget with ventilation, water, etc. While the initial investment was a bit higher than normal due to using all solid redwood for everything, it's been much easier to maintain. Every few years it gets a coat of stain and it's good to go. I added a Quest dehumidifier this year and it's been working incredibly well. Here's a pic of the outside.

IMG 0437

Average

Average

The people who grew that plant only germinated the seeds in March. They were not 10 foot plants lol

Germinated in March = 10ft plant when its time to put them out in June. I live 20min from this farm and socialize with people who work there, they use siskiyou techniques. I've already given too much information that people pay for. It takes massive amounts of labor... very impressive, but not efficient.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Germinated in March = 10ft plant when its time to put them out in June. I live 20min from this farm and socialize with people who work there, they use siskiyou techniques. I've already given too much information that people pay for. It takes massive amounts of labor... very impressive, but not efficient.
Hmmm.... so 3 months from seed is going to equal 10 foot plants indoors? That's just kinda hard to believe. Even some of the wicked awesome indoor growers plants in different forums thr plants are only a few feet high in a couple of months.
But hey whatever lol not worth debating lol

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Hmmm.... so 3 months from seed is going to equal 10 foot plants indoors? That's just kinda hard to believe. Even some of the wicked awesome indoor growers plants in different forums thr plants are only a few feet high in a couple of months.
But hey whatever lol not worth debating lol

Yeah here is a pic of their full terms from June 5th. Nice healthy 3ft starts ready to explode, better than a rootbound ten foot start IMO.

C2DF0342 8C57 4EE2 B6B1 E8C13B35C41F
Weedkingpin

Weedkingpin

Hi
As the title goes, post em up! Let's see what you're growin in the great outdoors for 2020!
I'll start, a bunch of hurtin seedlings needing a feeding!
Got to get a damn fan in here too lol. A few are going outside soon enough.View attachment 968543
I have been searching so hard to see a legit forum to meet great farms and labs who deals on thc
I have so many clients running up to who needs thc
Currently i have two on my ass Oklahoma and Michigan
If anyone has a lab or a farm in any of these areas let me asap
I will really appreciate
Drop me a mail if possible
[email protected]
Am still new new to this great platform

zuckuss11

zuckuss11

Thought I'd update on how my grow is doing since it's been awhile. Just harvested my Jack Herer autos and now working on getting the rest of the girls to the finish line. So far, they're doing well and I expect a decent harvest this year. I've got Purple Maze, Purple Kush, and Pine Tar Kush going. Just using Mega Crop and their bud enhancer this year to test it out. I'm pleased with this combination at this point. I also used beneficial nematodes and a few compost tea soaks as well. I have yet to see a bug on the plants in the greenhouse and the outside plants are faring well in that department as well. Since I have hundreds of hummingbirds in my yard (I go through about 30lbs. of sugar a week feeding them--6 feeders filled twice a day), I have noticed a distinct lack of insects due to the hummingbird's need for protein. Pretty amazing little birds and I think they are super beneficial to have in the yard.

I use a hummingbird feeder too, as well I plant peppermint and fennel around the garden. Even have a wasp nest close by which take care of various insects. So far no problems in the garden. Beautiful greenhouse, very envious.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Outdoor this year:
GSC bagseed... It was damn tasty and I needed to get back at the clone store in Denver for selling me plants years ago that were infected. Which I had to get rid of. I also bought some bottom bud GSC from there and was really tasty and good, also had some seeds in those bottom buds... So I’m growing about 8-9 of those and they all female. I also have Sweet poison(1024) 2.0., Gooeytang( tangerine power x purple mayhem). Tangerine power 2.0( so damn tasty) Purple Wreck 2.0., Killer Tang ( killer skunk x tangerine power) C4 ( gorilla glue #4 from SeA FOUr x gorilla glue#4), Dynamite 2.0..
The one that has the early flower development was an extra plant that I didn’t transplant because I was going to give it away. Instead I kept it and paid very little attention to it and transplanted it in dirt with some random nutrients. It didn’t get the same treatment as the other much larger plants. There are actually two of these runts which are killer tang and they are packing on buds early. A early present perhaps before the big cut. And further testing on my genetics. All are looking to be female so far. Last year I had 16 females and no replacements. This year I had to replace three plants which were males. And I had back ups so 24 plants plus two runts so far. I’m excited they are all starting to flower. It’s been super dry here in Colorado though. We could use some rain.

82D1C03D FBB2 470E 9847 56606399A8B1
65ADC2BD 6494 4C89 B61B 9D072A8C9C5E
94A303DE 9AC8 434A 9790 6BDA2905D6CE
Huffy

Huffy

thank you Average! I’m paying attention and once again I appreciate your feedback.
This forum will help me become a better ganja farmer for sure as this is going from summer hobby to full-time when I retire from being a roofing contractor.
Peace be with you and all of our fellow brothers and sisters!!

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Threw one girl outside just got tired of it and it’s probs but I thrived. I gave all my extra clones to a buddy and transplanted mine to a 7 gal pot from one gal. He waters with nothing but rain water. Big plant is mine. Leggy ones are his but he only put them out three weeks ago. They’re all in flower. It’s hot and sunny here still but my inside girls took 12 weeks so I’m not surprised Ideas in the works ;)

4B551BED 3812 45D2 AC7D E6DED86A7691
E25DE66E 4E26 4B1A ADB3 890A281A2F2E
C0229808 65EC 42AC AD1A 125F5AF326E2
C32FD61A 8A04 40B3 AA6E 3B1F24E6A8D7
0478B2FF 57BB 4628 A874 C379D9ED90BC
0EB51EB7 971B 4DE2 9086 54E2B6DDE0F9
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey idyl , where do you find such a large population of hummingbirds ? Just curious ......
California ?

Top Bottom