Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rooke

Rooke

Have a fire o.g. that is breaking branches after rain. How do it scrog now? She is 6x6. Any ideas?
4 lengths of 8 ft 1/2 in reebar into the ground at least 1.5 feet deep around your plant about 1 foot inside the outer perimeter of your plant then use plastic trellis tied to your reebar then pull the branches through the squares to support the branches as best a fix as I can come up with buddy

RodKoehler

RodKoehler

oh they're growing like they're pissed at someone ;).

i'm always wowed by how much size they put on during flowering.

herer x jaeger, taken Monday (I have to be in Humboldt for a week or two--SOOO nice to get out of heat

View attachment 1023296
Beautiful! I'm in a similar situation--will you need to secure the top buds in any way?

Madmax

Madmax

How long they been budding..buy a jewellers loupe so you can look at the trics to see if its ready.when they are all milky or 20 amber max they are ready..

shaganja

shaganja

So I grew Durban Poison from seeds bought from Growers choice seeds and am watching one of 12 stretching to the moon with late flowering. I also bought Thai seeds from World of seeds, although none germinated.
Maybe I made a labeling mistake and one of the Thai seeds did germinate and that’s the tallest in the group-unsure!
The tall one has a different branch structure and flower development than all the others besides being 15’ tall while others are approximately 10’!
Not sure as to the rep of either seed company-first year for bot.
Will say that some of the DP show slightly different characteristics but all fem and all showing beautiful flower profiles-pine smell-sweet and sticky!
Any ideas??
If they make seeds, keep em! You might have a nice thcv strain! They are both landraces, so they might make babies together!

MerryJane22

MerryJane22

Still keeping this beast alive......still my first grow (I harvested my 15 autos and they're curing 💚).....this one, a SpaceGhost clone, started flowering too early in June, then revegged in July after 4 weeks of flowering.....now she switched back to flowering 2 weeks ago so I'm hoping to experience a true "Croptober" (beginner style, but still).

Her nether regions were loaded with old flowers and useless foliage and she seemed SO hungry all the time.....I decided to give her a haircut yesterday hoping to redirect all her energy to cola sites. Plus these older flowers were all starting to fade out and die. I think she was sending me a message?

This is the before & after......lo and behold I got my mini microscope out and all the flowers were loaded with cloudy/amber trichomes and were ridiculously gooey smelling of a mind blowing citrus.

I was just getting ready to toss them in the fire pit, too......so I chopped them all up and decarbed them to make an intense batch of cocobutter down the road. I hope there isn't a reason that this isn't a good idea? probably going to be VERY couch-locky....but that's my wheelhouse, lol.

The first batch of canna butter I ever made was with some of my auto flowers sugar leaves & budlets......those chocolate chip cookies are AMAZING. I've tried edibles at least a dozen times over the years.....nada. Now that I get to control the input.....the possibilities seem endless 😎

Happy growing everyone....I really love this thread. Lots of excellent ideas (for next year) !

1 Desktop13
Madbud

Madbud

Still keeping this beast alive......still my first grow (I harvested my 15 autos and they're curing 💚).....this one, a SpaceGhost clone, started flowering too early in June, then revegged in July after 4 weeks of flowering.....now she switched back to flowering 2 weeks ago so I'm hoping to experience a true "Croptober" (beginner style, but still).

Her nether regions were loaded with old flowers and useless foliage and she seemed SO hungry all the time.....I decided to give her a haircut yesterday hoping to redirect all her energy to cola sites. Plus these older flowers were all starting to fade out and die. I think she was sending me a message?

This is the before & after......lo and behold I got my mini microscope out and all the flowers were loaded with cloudy/amber trichomes and were ridiculously gooey smelling of a mind blowing citrus.

I was just getting ready to toss them in the fire pit, too......so I chopped them all up and decarbed them to make an intense batch of cocobutter down the road. I hope there isn't a reason that this isn't a good idea? probably going to be VERY couch-locky....but that's my wheelhouse, lol.

The first batch of canna butter I ever made was with some of my auto flowers sugar leaves & budlets......those chocolate chip cookies are AMAZING. I've tried edibles at least a dozen times over the years.....nada. Now that I get to control the input.....the possibilities seem endless 😎

Happy growing everyone....I really love this thread. Lots ofexcellent ideas (for next year) !
I like her heat skirt👍

MerryJane22

MerryJane22

I like her heat skirt👍

😹 Gotta keep the skirt 'easy on/ easy off'....Michigan weather seems to switch between summer&fall every other day lately.. We've literally had 40* temp swings here the last few weeks.

TheKushie

TheKushie

Day 37 of flower and they are stacking like no tomorrow. I know this because the tomatoes got some of their nutrients and can't keep up with the growth rate and are spliting. LoL hoping both plants finish off around the same time. 8-9 weeks.

IMG 20200831 103025
IMG 20200831 101347
IMG 20200831 101408
Buscbk92

Buscbk92

Day 37 of flower and they are stacking like no tomorrow. I know this because the tomatoes got some of their nutrients and can't keep up with the growth rate and are spliting. LoL hoping both plants finish off around the same time. 8-9 weeks.
How much veg time did those girls get and what size pots? Beautiful ladies!! 😍

Top Bottom