Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Finished harvesting my last two gals on Monday morning Lvtk and lvtk og. The rainy days and cold nights aren’t doing them much good. This season marks my 5 th outdoor grow and I can’t wait for next year already. It was a more than a bountiful harvest my rooms are full And I’m thankful for a staggered harvest take care!!!
Nice!

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Finished harvesting my last two gals on Monday morning Lvtk and lvtk og. The rainy days and cold nights aren’t doing them much good. This season marks my 5 th outdoor grow and I can’t wait for next year already. It was a more than a bountiful harvest my rooms are full And I’m thankful for a staggered harvest take care!!!

Good to hear bro, glad all the hard work paid off in the end. I'm heading that way next year, going to try my hand at a few of the monsters like you grew. I think I'll be either using a Kush and/or a Thai variety (probably both) this spring for the bigger grow.

Maybe even the GG#4 if I can get some seeds to take on this current plant. I even wonder what a Gorillastein (GG#4 x Frankenstein) might turn out like, as that's a possible option once I get some of these male pollens going, but I've only got a short window of opportunity here, whichever pollen pokes it head up first is likely going to be used. I even made another batch of fresh STS yesterday from concentrate because this is an important plant to clone, it's a real keeper. Sometimes plants can be extra stubborn in creating male flowers.

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

So maybe your pizza is more Trenton or tenafly like the famous de Lorenzo's tomato pie....
Or Connecticut like , Sally's or peeps new haven style ...

amekins

amekins

So maybe your pizza is more Trenton or tenafly like the famous de Lorenzo's tomato pie....
Or Connecticut like , Sally's or peeps new haven style ...
More like Famous Ray’s in The Village. Definitely not Pepe’s.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I make the best pizza, period. All ingredients from scratch. No takeouts. It's called Pagliacci Pizza here in Seattle that's considered the best, but there not as good as mine.

Rooke

Rooke

Good to hear bro, glad all the hard work paid off in the end. I'm heading that way next year, going to try my hand at a few of the monsters like you grew. I think I'll be either using a Kush and/or a Thai variety (probably both) this spring for the bigger grow.

Maybe even the GG#4 if I can get some seeds to take on this current plant. I even wonder what a Gorillastein (GG#4 x Frankenstein) might turn out like, as that's a possible option once I get some of these male pollens going, but I've only got a short window of opportunity here, whichever pollen pokes it head up first is likely going to be used. I even made another batch of fresh STS yesterday from concentrate because this is an important plant to clone, it's a real keeper. Sometimes plants can be extra stubborn in creating male flowers.
Thanks buddy! It’s definitely worth all the work. Key is great genetics and tlc I’m fortunate to have natural cover and great well water. No calmag required at all. Good luck with your breeding program. What’s STS? And having my peeps to fall back on when things look a bit off. Thanks @ One Drop, for sharing your knowledge @ Greatlakes for pointing me to this year’s genetics and @ Aqua Man for sharing his knowledge of growing and everyone else that shares their growing tips! Lotsa love! Peace all!

Average

Average

Wow... so pleasing to be done. Raise your glasses! Booze, water, or milk... the gesture is recognized! Salud!

Out of 40k sqft... 30k was taken with less than 1% damage. The last 8k sqft had about 25-50% frost damage. The missing 2k is the seedling/winter garden area for those doing math.
Truth of the damage is unknown at this point, but I see hash in the future for that last 8k sqft.

Frost was unexpected... forecast was 40°@6am on Monday, then I found the irrigation system shattered at 12 of 38 valves @8am. Fun day!

Overall harvest total is unknown at this point. Random guess... 2.17 metric tons. Cheers!

IMG 20201021 142730108 HDR
IMG 20201021 083404279 HDR
IMG 20201015 114918995
IMG 20201027 180151506
IMG 20201006 173317046 HDR
dire wolf

dire wolf

More like Famous Ray’s in The Village. Definitely not Pepe’s.
Famous rays , oh girl now you're dragging me down memory lane ....14 s6 th ? Or 13 th ....
Original rays was king back in the day ...
Bet you drove into the city just to get that cheesy chunk of goodness

dire wolf

dire wolf

I make the best pizza, period. All ingredients from scratch. No takeouts. It's called Pagliacci Pizza here in Seattle that's considered the best, but there not as good as mine.
Yo frankster , what u mean you make the best pizza ? Like the best in your town ? Cuz if you are competing with me , amekins , dirtbag , and kanzeon .....
Then , game on 😜

RodKoehler

RodKoehler

My last plant from my first ever grow. Off the first 4 plants i got a pound dried and trimmed. This is my biggest plant out of the 5 tho it’s a little over 6 feet tall, anyone wanna guess how much I’ll get from this one?
1.2 pounds.

amekins

amekins

My thirteenth birthday, my mom and her boyfriend took us into the city (I think we were seeing a show but all I can remember now is the pizza and everyone in Ray’s (I think 14th) singing me happy birthday when I turned 13. The toll for the GWB was the limiting factor to making a city run for nickel and dime bags at Amsterdam at 178th I believe. Washington Heights.

amekins

amekins

Yo frankster , what u mean you make the best pizza ? Like the best in your town ? Cuz if you are competing with me , amekins , dirtbag , and kanzeon .....
Then , game on 😜
Well admittedly, @dire wolf has/will have the best pizza oven. I did not know @Kanzeon was in on the pizza madness though it shouldn’t surprise me.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Well admittedly, @dire wolf has/will have the best pizza oven. I did not know @Kanzeon was in on the pizza madness though it shouldn’t surprise me.
Not sure about urs Ame but I’ve felt like I could taste Wolfe’s right thru the screen ! Hell fir that matter dirtbag and kanzeon all have the zaaa skills as well DB has had my mouth watering and wanting to head north! Lmao frankster you got some comp here in-the pizza world these guys are prolly more serious about their pizza than their plants !

Good god it’s breakfast and I’m ready for pizza ! Lol

amekins

amekins

Not sure about urs Ame but I’ve felt like I could taste Wolfe’s right thru the screen ! Hell fir that matter dirtbag and kanzeon all have the zaaa skills as well DB has had my mouth watering and wanting to head north! Lmao frankster you got some comp here in-the pizza world these guys are prolly more serious about their pizza than their plants !

Good god it’s breakfast and I’m ready for pizza ! Lol
Pizza...it’s good food. My favorite: broccoli, fresh tomato and hot cherry peppers.
804633FA C45F 476A 833D 47375CE77D8C

Top Bottom