Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rooke

Rooke

Hey there, I’ve grown some Indica strains that were about7-10 days late but it’s hard to say when you would call it day 1 of flowering started other hybrids seem to take more than that hope this helps!

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Yea, I'm just gonna leave it and see what it does. That plant has been through a lot so it's either gonna be a dud or have some fire buds!
theres still plenty of time for them to recover and veg a few weeks longer. weed is super persistent. do you give them any supplements? Im not trying to be a know it all but they could probably benefit with larger pots, at least 5 gal each. fill them with fox farms ocean forest ph balanced soil. I like using a triple mix soil in the ground directly with a percentage of castings and peat moss to hold moisture. and botanicare fertilizers. they thrive on the stuff. I introduced it to my soil one week ago. I typically start using it at go but this year was different.

those couple easy steps should almost guarantee you fire buds if genetics are decent.

btw what is the bandage looking wrap? storm precautions or mending?

Farmergurl

Farmergurl

theres still plenty of time for them to recover and veg a few weeks longer. weed is super persistent. do you give them any supplements? Im not trying to be a know it all but they could probably benefit with larger pots, at least 5 gal each. fill them with fox farms ocean forest ph balanced soil. I like using a triple mix soil in the ground directly with a percentage of castings and peat moss to hold moisture. and botanicare fertilizers. they thrive on the stuff. I introduced it to my soil one week ago. I typically start using it at go but this year was different.

those couple easy steps should almost guarantee you fire buds if genetics are decent.

btw what is the bandage looking wrap? storm precautions or mending?
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate all the help I can get the planet are in at least 15 gal pots except one. Most are in promix potting soil (next year i was planning to switch to promix HP) with worm castings and manure. Some have a little denser soil that I regret. I have diablo and DnF for feeds.
The rough go they had was related to the fact that they started in ground and my neighbour drowned them. I had to dig them up fast and put them in pots. Ill try and post pics.
The bandage is an attempt at repair. Hoping to hold it together for a bit and see what happens.

Pics are a few days after drowning and a few weeks after, but before storm. Lol

Screenshot 20210717 083924 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20210717 084114 WhatsApp
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate all the help I can get the planet are in at least 15 gal pots except one. Most are in promix potting soil (next year i was planning to switch to promix HP) with worm castings and manure. Some have a little denser soil that I regret. I have diablo and DnF for feeds.
The rough go they had was related to the fact that they started in ground and my neighbour drowned them. I had to dig them up fast and put them in pots. Ill try and post pics.
The bandage is an attempt at repair. Hoping to hold it together for a bit and see what happens.

Pics are a few days after drowning and a few weeks after, but before storm. Lol
I slipped on pot size, 5 gal is MUCH too small outside.

you did the right thing going straight in the ground. Until felt it necessary to transplant back in pots. its difficult to keep the root mass intact.

re soils. Im almost positive the promixes have slow release synthetic fertilizers. wich don't play nice with beneficial microbials in organics. essentially you want to increase the population.

hows that saying go, feed the soil first and then the plants. synthetics are available to plants immediately, but wreak havoc on the soils and ph levels imo, and over all plant health.

the the triple mixes I mentioned, such as black earth are organic based with fewer elements. but it being organic based leaves the option to further amend it with more organics open.

your other plant/s don't look like their doing too bad. "droopy" is a bit of a tough call though. it might pull through, hope so. good luck.

Farmergurl

Farmergurl

I slipped on pot size, 5 gal is MUCH too small outside.

you did the right thing going straight in the ground. Until felt it necessary to transplant back in pots. its difficult to keep the root mass intact.

re soils. Im almost positive the promixes have slow release synthetic fertilizers. wich don't play nice with beneficial microbials in organics. essentially you want to increase the population.

hows that saying go, feed the soil first and then the plants. synthetics are available to plants immediately, but wreak havoc on the soils and ph levels imo, and over all plant health.

the the triple mixes I mentioned, such as black earth are organic based with fewer elements. but it being organic based leaves the option to further amend it with more organics open.

your other plant/s don't look like their doing too bad. "droopy" is a bit of a tough call though. it might pull through, hope so. good luck.
Thanks so much. That soil stuff makes sense.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Green crack Auto
Cotton Candy and some Girl Scout Cookies
I love that shit. I wasnt sure how the GSC would fair outdoors. I saved my beans for a snowy day. and some wedding cake to go with.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I spotted a couple fems. so yea, proud papa moment ✌️ the one I placed to get the most sun exposure.

I'm calling it part luck part getting to know these genetics but im 4/4 with this batch so far. ones I had my eye on from go did what I liked. going to break the 7' mark any day now lol.

how much do they flower stretch again....lol. a bit of a rhetorical question I know its gona be too much lol.

my pictures got worse, in twilight with flash. these are hurting. but all I can offer at this time.

I'm high af btw.

20210716 2057284040
20210716 2059194026

Latest posts

Top Bottom