Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Also, keep in mind your buds should have a good solid feel to them. If you've got a spot where you've been checking them, there going to harden up pretty significantly in the last week or so. That's the other way I try and assess if I'm on track, or not.

Most all ripening happens in the last few days. ie. The last week or so.

I grow a lot of different cultivars, and it's all perpetual for the most part (all in different stages of development) So for me, this is double critical, and believe me when I say, I've made my share of mistakes pulling weed too early. A little early (few days) is fine, IMO. But the peak of ripening is to die for.
Buds are good and solid. Lots of color in pistils and very milky on trichomes with a few ambers here and there at bud itself. I'm still going to wait til saturday and give it 5 more days. Ive tested a bud i dried a wk ago and i was very pleased so I'm thinking they'll be better in another wk.Heavy rains coming in on sunday so either way it is chopping time

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
have you had any mildew issues?
this leaf ok? hard to tell if mildew or not?
buds look great..View attachment 1173393
Definitely check for pm as a few of the leaves look suspicious but the buds look great!!
60% water/40% milk in an atomizer and spray directly on leaves/affected areas worked for me at keeping it at bay. Can get real down and dirty and wet towel/wipe leaves down if you like.
Looks great though!!
Pm, bud rot, had all of the above.
Fought it all to the point of harvest.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Vids are to big but trying to sort it ..stay tuned..
the BruceBanner is the one on the L next to the small yellow weird lookin plant...the odd lil plant is a test weirdo...
FOE20

Last edited:
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
You can use Green Cure right up to the end...Its just 85% potassium bicarbonate and a good P source as well...Its a soap and just apply to foliage and avoid buds....
In pre bloom as a preventative I use a mix of that and Neem so the GCure acts as the surficant...
You have a very mild case of it...but manageable....power to it
FOE20

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You can use Green Cure right up to the end...Its just 85% potassium bicarbonate and a good P source as well...Its a soap and just apply to foliage and avoid buds....
In pre bloom as a preventative I use a mix of that and Neem so the GCure acts as the surficant...
You have a very mild case of it...but manageable....power to it
FOE20
I used 2 separate treatments 2 weeks apart.
Worked exceptionally:)

and lost coast therapy

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
@1diesel1 Right on man.....PM usually doesnt effect the buds directly so thats why I implied just avoiding sites and focus on foliage...
Your colas look dense and if you sweat bud rot at times....and this might sound odd but you can pull the buds away from the stalk on the large tighter upper colas...which wil allow for much better air flow.. .It wont look as uniform on the upper cola but those buds will be removed and enjoyed either way...heheh....
Ive been a indoor guy for last 4+yrs but Ive done enough OD to know the tricks of the trade...and a few more...power to it man
FOE20

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
What is the first pic of? Bandaid haze? Looks like you have a year until it’s done lmao
wholly shit....I didnt even see that monster....lol.....damn man.,....ya that looks like a serious Super Sativa...yikes...
@1diesel1 I do use certain solutions for long ruinning super sats...that one looks like a challenge man...power to it
FOE20

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Same here been shaking my buds like crazy had to harvest 3 plants early due to bud worm. Now I’m noticing that some plants are ripening up really fast I’ve never chopped in September even when I didn’t have any worm issues it’s been a very weird season any one else seeing this?
No worms bud hugh humidity and pm. Cold snaps,terrible winds and droughts. Been a weird yr indeed!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What is the first pic of? Bandaid haze? Looks like you have a year until it’s done lmao
Straight up Haze on the left from one of our sponsors here on The Farm!

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Mildew really is the insidious bane of cannabis, IMO. It's the one thing that's always just a step away, it seems. Robbing us of the full prosperity of our toil, at the very end.

Another plate of armor I'm investing in; hopefully I can propagate these down the line, cause there exceptionally expensive.
Streptomycin nigrescent strain MR541, Bacillus species are also reported to do a good job in this vein. Although the anthracis might be one you want to avoid, for obvious reasons. lol. ☠️ 😁 I believe Lactobacillus are a subgroup of this category.
Forge sp

Bacillus
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom