• Start date
  • Tagged users None
grnmtn

grnmtn

IMG 20211013 073035397 PORTRAIT
IMG 20211013 073139162 PORTRAIT

Wanda_Cosma

Wanda_Cosma

A sister of Nine foot Nellie. This one smokes like pineapple (we had an early taste of a branch that broke) Light and airy, small amount of bud rot and lots of crystals. Like all the way down the stems. Not often that we get one like this and I can't wait to put her in the press 😋

20211009 142039
20211009 142016
BDH420

BDH420

Such an awesome Run this year. Thank you to everyone who helped and gave me advice. If it wasn't for these forums I would have lost my grow a couple different times this year. Thanks to all of you I'm sitting on 8 and a half ounces of some seriously terpy potent dank. I haven't grown in over 20 years outdoors and 8 years indoors. I made a lot of newby mistakes but because of all of you I was able to correct most of them and get a very decent yield. Much more than I thought I was going to get. I won the Texada TimeWarp Seeds on Instagram in 2018 So this year I decided it was time to grow them out. Since it went so good this year Im already in the market buying new genetics and better equipment like fabric pots. I had to chop one down 2 weeks early due to a caterpillar rotting out the main cola. I was so bummed. I inspected the rest of her closely and didn't see any more rot. I notice people washing their harvest before drying. I wish I did this. Here's a newb question after drying could i give the branches a quick rinse? Here's some Nug shots of the finished Texada TimeWarp. Wow they look good this is the first time i have seen these blown up like this. lol Thank you all again cant wait until next year. Well I need to upgrade my lights I still have 2 analog susnsytem switchable 1000 watt ballast with air cooled hoods. They both still work. We got them in 1998. But that's a whole other topic for another post.

Frostylowernug

Triming2

Frostynug2

Triming1

Frostynug1

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
What do you mean by stressing? Just not watering, or are you out there insulting them daily?🤣
Yep. No more water. But I wouldn’t think of insulting them. I love my plants! Not to the point that THC Harambe is with his. LOL! That is a real love affair! And I don’t blame him. Guess it’s time to go in and get stressed and insulted by my wife! Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom