Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dbrzz

dbrzz

A man must toil and work his whole life. He must always work. When you work is done so are you…..
4CD887EB 078F 42F7 8FCD DFFBE9786E1D
97A1B2D4 D480 4CA5 9EA8 C7B882D10F5B
BC7EE23C F64A 4C77 A494 22931CC5854A

Rooke

Rooke

Heya y’all it’s absolutely pouring down buckets right now forecast is 3 days of this so I cut the last of the gals yesterday with the exception of some popcorn nugs here and there. I’m done!!! All hanging in my garage and grow room both dehueys running hard! I keep hearing Bob Dylan’s song Hard Rain running thru my head as it continues to pour. I’m very thankful for what I harvested this year oh Great Spirit you reward us with the fruits or our endeavours Love and Peace and health is what I pray for. May you all have a bountiful harvest my friends!

8A231F09 0954 4393 B533 A634DA2A1C8F
F0697DA4 68E6 4719 8EC4 08952DC2CF69
36969270 74C4 438F B22D 70574DBE9A8D
JJS009

JJS009

So I have determined, after countless days over the years, that I love growing and smoking but fucking hate trimming!! Lol

Its also funny to me that all the people that tell ya “ I love trimming” are nowhere to be found when it comes time to get to work but have no problem asking for some of the finished product.

well I’m done bitching now, time to get back to work, wet trimming and hanging in the tent to dry
54002828 DB2E 4086 A161 E6A551CEADEB

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

So I have determined, after countless days over the years, that I love growing and smoking but fucking hate trimming!! Lol

Its also funny to me that all the people that tell ya “ I love trimming” are nowhere to be found when it comes time to get to work but have no problem asking for some of the finished product.

well I’m done bitching now, time to get back to work, wet trimming and hanging in the tent to dry
View attachment 1179353
I hear you! I just trimmed up about 2lbs of gorilla glue and I swear I'm never growing that one again. Trim for a bit,clean scissors and repeat...again and again and again!!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

View attachment 1179353
i love trimming, i’m so anal i even break down the colas to nice nuggets!
easier for me when i make hash or oil!

Rooke

Rooke

I hear you! I just trimmed up about 2lbs of gorilla glue and I swear I'm never growing that one again. Trim for a bit,clean scissors and repeat...again and again and again!!
Hey there @ Thumbuddy I grew Gooey Tang and Killer Tang from @ Wolfe seeds the Gooey was as the name says so strong it burnt our eyes like chopping up an onion we had to finish them outside for real man it’s that dank haven’t tried it yet it’s not dry enough yet I can’t wait!!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Heya Nick your not anal you’re just really good at it!!! You love the plant and it shows!!! Just wondering if you have taken all of your outdoor gals down before the rain hits hard???
yes only had the thailand for me the gelato was stolen, all my friends plants are down, some of them are going to give me the trim etc.. for me to make stuff with, kinda part of the deal..
thailand as it had mildew during the grow, i’d spray her with h2o2 till finish and even washed the buds after, wet trimmed, layed out to dry in the sunroom as i didn’t want it in the house and it’s going to all be hash and oil, it’s done and stored..
here it is here, bud pieces for a light quick dry sift than into the bubble washer, the trim will be made into oil..

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Hey there @ Thumbuddy I grew Gooey Tang and Killer Tang from @ Wolfe seeds the Gooey was as the name says so strong it burnt our eyes like chopping up an onion we had to finish them outside for real man it’s that dank haven’t tried it yet it’s not dry enough yet I can’t wait!!
Yep,I'm trimming in the basement and got to the point where I started wearing a mask. Could literally feel the stickiness on every hair on my arms. I about gave up until my niece came over to help me.
She agreed that the best place for this to be done is outside🤣🥳. Thank God the gelato and lemonade aren't as bad to do

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yep,I'm trimming in the basement and got to the point where I started wearing a mask. Could literally feel the stickiness on every hair on my arms. I about gave up until my niece came over to help me.
She agreed that the best place for this to be done is outside🤣🥳. Thank God the gelato and lemonade aren't as bad to do
i’m am gentle when trimming and still the resin i collect is a lot for what i’m doing.. should always trim above something to not lose the resin or to collect it.. i’m doing it now than i’ll press it into hash..

TSD

TSD

View attachment 1179353
Same. I have probably over a pound curing, a bunch in bags, a bunch hanging and 2 big fine ladies still standing. Over it. Me and the hubby are tag teaming kid duty so we can get this shit done before it all goes to mold. Not a bad problem to have I suppose.

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

I know one thing I'm doing this winter is taking my fish scaling tumbler and using it as a design to make a mechanical tumbler/trimmer for my buds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom