Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
groran

groran

Platinum OG auto. The brown-looking stuff on the edges of leaves is not rotted or other bad stuff. It is a dark trichome of some sort. Also, throughout the center of this cola, there are a bunch of chocolate hairs. If you can close up the pic, you'll see all the stuff I'm saying. The back part of the leaves is chocolate. This thing is gorgeous and is only 14 inches tall and the whole plant is one big cola.

Cana6
Last edited:
jcas004

jcas004

In the Midwest U.S. before they passed the Boggs Act in the 1950s, Hemp/Cannabis was grow throughout many states and was actually promoted by the Government. This was before the domination of petroleum products pushed by big business.
I read that too. So it was being used for beneficial reasons longs then it hasn't been! History Facts!

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

KushSkunk. They went in paper towel bog 04/14/2021. They took between 1 to 2 weeks to germ, then they went into soil. I had them under a POS halo for a few weeks. They didn't do much but grow a few stringy inches.

I bought a better light thats when they actually looked when they were growing. The picture in the cabinet was taken May 7th.

As of today, its fair to call 1.5 to 2 feet tall. I guess I should break out some botanticare pro grow and liquid K. They look ready. I've mostly kept things very simple by been keeping things light. The soild bed mostly consists of simple black earth organic soil with added worm castings. 40 litres worm casings / 1200 litres soil makes up the first 4-5" in the bed. I'll be adding at least another 20-30 bags over the course.

For the member who inquired about details.
whats crazy is they shot up over a foot since I posted this. I havent even put em on there regularly scheduled weekly fert regiment. Been either too busy or too lazy.

I like the skunk so much but I don't think I'll do these strains anymore. I think I will get some of the Dj shorts blueberry its crossed with. The growing characteristics of this skunk is just too crazy for a yard in the city. I'm a decent size guy and the fans on the things are nearly twice my hand thats with them fully spanned out. great big 11 bladed leaves. the fans on another strain I grew with the same skunk in it eventually got up to a foot / foot and a half across. those were some big doggies for me personally.

Ill share my after thoughts. when I was checking for preflowers a couple days ago I was hopeful, Id like to take a few clones. but was not expecting to see much of much yet. I seen at least 4 or 5 that are pre flowering. Its not unheard of or common to encounter preflowers this early in season so I didn't think much of it. Until I seen them today that is.

I knew they got larger than average mj. but that much growth seems a little nutty. especially after not seeing them for 2 days, until today. at first moment the contrast surprised me.

I plan and take precautions when it comes to the shift outside, full aware of the early blooming phenomenon. In my years growing I only ever had one 1 sort of early bloomer, mid July. I didn't mind it. By that time it was about 4 feet tall. If all of these start flowring now I guess I still won't mind. I can only imagine how big they migt get after a more typical august-sept-august bloom. With the added weeks to veg out on + the bud stretch. Oh well. This might turn a bit interesting later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom