Kaleatwood18

Kaleatwood18

8BF26B79 C86D 4F31 BEC8 67ADDB2CAD9E
6A997A8D 5525 4842 BE56 B7D2ECFC806B
D8481D36 F58B 46EF 9AB4 D4168197BCCD

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Happy kids!
Those weren't exactly my thoughts but thank you for your nice words hehe.

I'm gona have some more fun with rigging, not done yet. dont you love zip ties? who can't not love zip ties. combined with fat elastics work fantastically for cinching down around the stalks /no more stemage chaffing against ropes during breezes/ no plant gets strangled when you forget to cut a tie. the perfect amount of support for mj with the right bit of give.

although its pretty to see a great big cola on a stick tiddering towards the sky in nature. they arent as fun when when one gets snapped off. even light winds do danger.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

the elastic idea came as an after thought, re previous post.

the point is, to the left with some zoom it kinda looks like female preflowers to me, hard to say for sure with an accidental shot . I prefer not playing hide and seek with those. x 10 plants, that could launch some kind of mad obsession. plus that must look very strange to outsiders, while inspecting haha.

anyhow, do hope thats a fem cuz shes a nice looker (farmers loves em all). Ill include another separate of er' just as soon as my wifi isnt crap / slow. in the meantime follow from tie left along the rope then continue up stem to the node. those look almost certain in that image lol. a solid guess at best.

20210626 143527 HDR3574
Last edited:
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Keeping up with the updates is not easy. it looks so cool and beautiful out there. and damn the man ;) in places mj is STILL outlawed.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Had 12 in that house last year from seed only 5 this year but they have been in veg since February (clone moms) and transplanted directly into the ground with my homemade compost
nice going, pictures are welcome any time 👌 😬.

enjoy your stay.

Top Bottom