• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kizza81

Kizza81

9FEF8F27 47C3 4604 AB60 0BE3043064BF

Vetrushka

Vetrushka

I use only organic supplements and neem oil against pests. Against fungi, I use different strains of beneficial bacteria and fungi. The plants are in 200 liter holes, manure, worm manure, coconut, that's the main thing. They are planted outdoors in early May.

Peyote Zkittlez (seedsman)
Peyote Zkittlez

Peyote Forum(seedsman)
Peyote Forum0

Critical Purple Kush (seedsman)
Critical Purple Kush

Chem Lem (Cloning) (Dark Horse Genetics)
Chem Lem1

General view
All

Elitemi

Elitemi

Nice grow. .Quit screwing up your gutters and roof.. lol I always like how people approach netting and height.
Lol yeah the roof for sure, the gutter was already screwed up from a tree a few years back

Bbonez

Bbonez

My mom was on vacation so I added a plant to her backyard while I was checking on her dogs. Not sure how the plant will turn out because the soil isn't the best and I didn't add any amendments besides the 1 gallon coco she was already in. This was one of my mother plants that I was retiring so it only felt right to plant her at my own mother's house.

View attachment 1133782

She's doing fine, just added some EWC and Blood meal. Getting water from the sprinkler on a timer. I just hope the street light doesn't stop her from flowering.

20210730 082455

Aceman103

Aceman103

Does anyone can tell me what is happening to my outdoor plant? week 4-5 and she have those small white hairs all over it :/
Shes flowering because youve set her outside too early in the year and the days are too short i hope you just left her outside to reveg she should be a big girl now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom