Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RookieBC

RookieBC

Nice healthy looking plants bro. I MIGHT transplant the ones in the cups flowering mj can become pretty needy. they look great great
I like them in solo cups haven't had a problem with doing them like that yet. I just won a contest in a 3 month seed to harvest Solo Cup grow pulled a Half Oz and also had the tallest plant. I love little solo cup plants easy to maintain and not a lot of wasted food or water. First pic is the plant I won with and second pic is a solo cup that I tied in a knot. They haven even become root bound or shown and real issues in a solo cup. Don't have to use as much food or water as well seems like a waste of space to me to grow a 6 foot plant and then lollipopping it so only the top 3 feet grows
PXL 20210728 174125073
PXL 20210529 0356270032

PXL 20210728 174125073
BudBogart

BudBogart

August 03 , 2021.
A happy garden. All organic. Started under t5s, moved outdoors in early May.
So far, no bugs. 6-7 feet tall, topped main branch at 6 foot if needed to coax lateral branches.
Had to get a helper this year, I’m just too old, etc. spraying with fish emulsion 2/3/1.
Just ending the veg stage and sending out hairs.
Peace

60F3C7AB 6EEC 43FE B5DE 8882EBEECD04
3F90B21A 9903 4C9F 8160 429B25F5F674
Jimmybagabud

Jimmybagabud

August 03 , 2021.
A happy garden. All organic. Started under t5s, moved outdoors in early May.
So far, no bugs. 6-7 feet tall, topped main branch at 6 foot if needed to coax lateral branches.
Had to get a helper this year, I’m just too old, etc. spraying with fish emulsion 2/3/1.
Just ending the veg stage and sending out hairs.
Peace
Looking great.

Madbud

Madbud

Anybody else way behind for flowering this year? Based on pics from the last five summers, all my girls are at least a month late in Massachusetts.

Jimmybagabud

Jimmybagabud

Anybody else way behind for flowering this year? Based on pics from the last five summers, all my girls are at least a month late in Massachusetts.
Mine are early. I'm 4500 feet up in the mountains though. So I'm 3 weeks or more early. I usually force mine, this year the bootleg fire caused it

Madbud

Madbud

Mine are early. I'm 4500 feet up in the mountains though. So I'm 3 weeks or more early. I usually force mine, this year the bootleg fire caused it
I may have screwed up, had them under 14-10 lighting before putting them out in May. Usually i start 18-6 but get some reveg so tried 14-10, dohhhh

BudBogart

BudBogart

I may have screwed up, had them under 14-10 lighting before putting them out in May. Usually i start 18-6 but get some reveg so tried 14-10, dohhhh
I used 15/9 this year, out early May, seemed like the magic number here at 3000 foot Sierras.

ARCH111

ARCH111

+/- 167 days from soil pop for the big 3. Too long for a vegetative phase? Most are showing that flowering has begun in NY. I have been concerned with how I was going to support and / or cover (because of severe weather) my plants once they get heavy with bud. I think I found a solution that may work. I can secure to the scaffolding for support and pull a tarp for severe weather. What do you think?
Still have this question:
I did harvest a Candy Kush Auto. It was getting bud rot with all of the rain. A couple questions. What if I did not get all of the rot? Is it dangerous? And, as you can see I am at 69% humidity on day 2 of jars. I hung it for 10 days. So, do I just keep burping until I get to 60%-62%?

IMG_E3081.JPG

IMG_3084.JPG

KOIZ1231.JPG

mancorn

mancorn

+/- 167 days from soil pop for the big 3. Too long for a vegetative phase? Most are showing that flowering has begun in NY. I have been concerned with how I was going to support and / or cover (because of severe weather) my plants once they get heavy with bud. I think I found a solution that may work. I can secure to the scaffolding for support and pull a tarp for severe weather. What do you think?
Still have this question:
I did harvest a Candy Kush Auto. It was getting bud rot with all of the rain. A couple questions. What if I did not get all of the rot? Is it dangerous? And, as you can see I am at 69% humidity on day 2 of jars. I hung it for 10 days. So, do I just keep burping until I get to 60%-62%?

IMG_E3081.JPG

IMG_3084.JPG

KOIZ1231.JPG
I would be worried that the tarp is going to catch water and collapse onto the plants. You’ll need to add some center poles (like a circus tent) so you have drainage. Unless your cover is super tight (which is pretty much impossible with a tarp) the water will start to pool, create a larger catch basin, and then fall into the center. Alternatively you could poke holes in the tarp and drain out any loose areas.

Top Bottom