• Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZODD.

ZODD.

The agent Orange starting to chunk up!
20210912 164811

BDH420

BDH420

Harvested my one that finished earlier than the other 2. Im blown away by the terps on her. Wow does she smell amazing. They are all TexadaTimeWarp from seed. by Kiwi Seeds. Im still bummed about the N deficiency. Trimming them is going to be a huge pain to cut all the yellow away.
All3pg

The fall colors do look really good.

Closeupcolafallcolors

Heres what im talking about with all the yellow. I gave them a quick manicure before hanging them. But I'll need to really trim them up once they are dry.

Trimmedcolatomuchyellow

Here's my drying setup. yes i'm still learning. But i'm enjoying the ride. I have learned so much of what not to do. lol

Hangdrying

I tried to cut most of the yellow out. But didn't go to far as I want to collect all the sugar leaf trim for medibles. I'm excited for next year already. I'm going to pick up some top shelf genetics at the boston freedom rally this coming weekend. I'm excited the Dank Dutches is doing a extraction panel. My friend Rob is hosting the event. I wasn't going to go but i need seeds and i'm going to see the Trey Anastasio Band that night which is right near the Freedom rally. Just saw King Crimson and the Zappa Band what a show that was. It blew all those Phish shows i just did out of the water. I also just grabbed Primus tickets. well enough rambling lots of work to do. I hope i'm drying this right. I got some jars and bovida ready and waiting also. The last thing I want is the TexadaTimeWarp coming out smelling and tasting like hey or just being harsh. Her terps are soooooo good I want to preserve them perfectly.

BDH420

BDH420

First photo of a Pinkleberry Kush cross and then Purple Hindu Kush chunking up nicely.
Looks amazing! Im looking to grow a Hindu or Afghan Kush next year so my flower time isnt 10+ weeks. The Durban cross I grew is taking a long time. But she smells amazing and isn't looking too shabby either.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Harvested my one that finished earlier than the other 2. Im blown away by the terps on her. Wow does she smell amazing. They are all TexadaTimeWarp from seed. by Kiwi Seeds. Im still bummed about the N deficiency. Trimming them is going to be a huge pain to cut all the yellow away.
View attachment 1168324

The fall colors do look really good.

View attachment 1168325

Heres what im talking about with all the yellow. I gave them a quick manicure before hanging them. But I'll need to really trim them up once they are dry.

View attachment 1168326

Here's my drying setup. yes i'm still learning. But i'm enjoying the ride. I have learned so much of what not to do. lol

View attachment 1168328

I tried to cut most of the yellow out. But didn't go to far as I want to collect all the sugar leaf trim for medibles. I'm excited for next year already. I'm going to pick up some top shelf genetics at the boston freedom rally this coming weekend. I'm excited the Dank Dutches is doing a extraction panel. My friend Rob is hosting the event. I wasn't going to go but i need seeds and i'm going to see the Trey Anastasio Band that night which is right near the Freedom rally. Just saw King Crimson and the Zappa Band what a show that was. It blew all those Phish shows i just did out of the water. I also just grabbed Primus tickets. well enough rambling lots of work to do. I hope i'm drying this right. I got some jars and bovida ready and waiting also. The last thing I want is the TexadaTimeWarp coming out smelling and tasting like hey or just being harsh. Her terps are soooooo good I want to preserve them perfectly.
So thos Fall colors....being its not Fall should tell you a bit...IMO and not trying to impose...she came up short on nutes brtadda...she hungry and those colors are Defs...even tho pretty...Just saying if you run it again you could push your PK much more to start...maybe overall nute lvl in gen but its hard to tell cause she looks green on the inside yet her foliage it almost spent...just my 2 pents...but thats why we grow is to learn from the Plants...power to it
FOE20

PiffinOut

PiffinOut

So thos Fall colors....being its not Fall should tell you a bit...IMO and not trying to impose...she came up short on nutes brtadda...she hungry and those colors are Defs...even tho pretty...Just saying if you run it again you could push your PK much more to start...maybe overall nute lvl in gen but its hard to tell cause she looks green on the inside yet her foliage it almost spent...just my 2 pents...but thats why we grow is to learn from the Plants...power to it
FOE20
low nitrogen id say. if you went living soil organic....next ttime take grass clippings and leaves and soak them in a few gallons of water. dilute the dirty water and use it to feed your plants and keep some in an easy place so you can make a foliar should the yellow return. even spent house greens like lettuce or spinach would suffice if you dont want grass in your grass

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
here’s some including one of mine after the storm here in southern ontario. nothing broken any just the buds got so heavy that it made the plants lean over..
got them all up and they’ll be fine.,
this one is a friends gelato dream it’s actually bigger than mine! beautiful plant, perfectly healthy, i could barely pick her up to tie up good enough for the night.
CA3F7053 E75A 4003 862A 2485BB5C19DB
0FA47B7F D5E3 4526 9A4A 3728D955C213

my gelato
BDA1EEEC 5E77 4D6C 8EEC 5FD013BA0B97
EC1C64A7 5962 4F3C A9EB 1E6083482387
7A77DF53 5EFB 46B7 88D0 F42AFD89B410

have another one but pic won’t load.,

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Critical Queen from Lucky 13 growing in a plastic greenhouse near Ottawa, Ontario with no fan, light, heat, etc. Seeds popped middle of June. The plants are planted close to the septic field in earth that was enriched with peat and manure. They only got watered about a half dozen times before flowering started. I've watered more since flower started mainly to get some flowering nutes into them. Plants are about 7 feet tall now and are getting a bit of powdery mildew. The initial leaves were wide and I thought indica (the strain is supposed to be 75% indica) but as the plant grew it went towards narrower leaves.

There isn't a lot of season left but I'll leave them as long as I can.

DSC06875a

DSC06874a

Latest posts

Top Bottom