Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Where are you? Was that within sight from your home? Here in NH people would be to afraid of getting shot to fuck around like that
my aunts house.. i’m 15 mins away. the area has exploded in population the last 2 yrs, pretty much lake front property around here. people everywhere when only couple yrs ago was pretty empty. i’ve totally prepared myself for them to get stolen, i have more grows with friends outdoors least 9 plants.
only thing that really bothers me is that it’s a month early, it’s totally useless..

mancorn

mancorn

the construction site was our property we sold, it’s my last year i could grow there because of it..
the construction guys didn’t steal it, they loved it, it got too big and could be seen from the road, especially since my aunt did some clearing out last year, i was just hoping to get one more year in, never any problems before. the thai cannot be seen from the road, so we’ll see what happens with that one.
Back in the 80’s I had a outdoor grow right next to a motorcycle dealership. I was renting and one day I come home and my plants were gone. The next night someone broke into the dealership and the police showed up at my place (in response to the robbery) and are talking to me through my window - standing in the exact spot the plants had been the day before. The next day a couple guys from the dealership wave me over and tell me that some guy (the property manager) had showed up and torn out my plants and stuffed them in the recycle bin. Sure enough I find my plants in the green bin. The guys at the dealership also tell me they’d been watching my grow for months - so I’m sure they wouldn’t have lasted. (The property manager called me into his office a few days later and ripped me a new one.)

Hazyflavors

Hazyflavors

Nearing the finish. Blue cheese autos.
20210916 023641
20210916 023739

2hitPass

2hitPass

if it ain’t theives than it’s pest or mildew, for us up here in canada id never rely on outdoor, always have indoor going for that..
though others may need to start watching their outdoor plants!
i can tell it was someone very dumb and probably young, as it’s way too early..
This happened to me on my first grow with a hindu kush. Still had 4 weeks or better and they chopped it. Not thinking ahead really cost me on that one because I didn't have an indoor setup at the time. I admire your positivity about the whole thing. Glad you have backup.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
This happened to me on my first grow with a hindu kush. Still had 4 weeks or better and they chopped it. Not thinking ahead really cost me on that one because I didn't have an indoor setup at the time. I admire your positivity about the whole thing. Glad you have backup.
i kept telling myself when i’d go visit, “oh your still here how nice”.. haha..
it’s clay out there and i really didn’t think the hole i dugout would create such a monster!
i would of made one big piece of hash out of her, but now if the thailand last than maybe some thai hash or thai honey oil.. probably both🤪

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i kept telling myself when i’d go visit, “oh your still here how nice”.. haha..
it’s clay out there and i really didn’t think the hole i dugout would create such a monster!
i would of made one big piece of hash out of her, but now if the thailand last than maybe some thai hash or thai honey oil.. probably both🤪
i think of outdoor as a bonus if it ends well, pest bugs mildew theives, lots to deal with..
to me you have to wash the buds with a light h2o2 mix before drying and curing, as you’ll probably miss some rot mildew or mold, lots of bugs and dirt as well..
than there’s always the danger of bringing in pest or mildew to the indoor grow as well.

freezeland2

freezeland2

My London pound cake. Also been beat to shit outside. Lost the main top during Ida. It’s harvestable now but I am going to give it a few more days. I don’t feel like trimming, lol.
Same London Pound Cake trimmed up and waiting to harvest. I might let it go a little longer or selective harvest. Trimming it exposed a lot of bud that had been covered by foliage.

B0245AAA 4FCC 44BE B00D B94B3A2F3757
Top Bottom