Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

light rain Friday and Saturday then a good clear week ahead. She is in a pot so i could move her into the garage for a couple days. Ive even thought about bringing her and the other 2 not quite as ready as her into the room above my garage that has lots of sky lights and windows and letting them all finish there?

Anyone ever broguht your girls inside for the last 2 weeks to finish? they deffintly wont get as much light as outside but at this point would that matter?

shaganja

shaganja

20210922 183805
20210922 183754

Lost 6 of 12, but the survivors always pray, and seem happy!

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Wind beat the crap out of mine. Probably be trimming alot of broken branches today because they are beyond repair. Good thing I was pulling them in a wk or so anyway

Rooke

Rooke

Wind beat the crap out of mine. Probably be trimming alot of broken branches today because they are beyond repair. Good thing I was pulling them in a wk or so anyway
Much the same here pummelled by the rain and more bud worm faaaaack

ZODD.

ZODD.

20210923 174344
the rrock

the rrock

from right to left
- unknown strain
- grandaddy bruce (canuk seeds)
- gorilla zkittlez (canuk seeds)
-blackberry nuken
canuk seeds=winning...........ive got their GDBlack and canuk cookies going (always consistent topshelf bud)

ZODD.

ZODD.

As I sit in the garden smelling this year's grow 2021 I think back to last year when the flu situation began and we were all locked down it just so happens that in the beginning of June my friend gave me a sprout about an inch tall said that it was a feminized guaranteed female do I want to take care of it I was in I took care of this plant giving it everything that it needed and trying to keep it organic in the end I grew a beautiful plant I would estimate after drying I had a good solid 6 oz of great weed that I grew myself it was a revelation I found that I really enjoyed it and this year threw myself in it headlong with five plants 3 in the ground 2 in pots.This year's grow has exceeded All my expectations and as I pick the second worm off of my beautiful buds I think to myself this site wanted me to fill in my bio,who am I? I'm a grower and I love it!

2020 grow Agent Orange
20201003 064937 Film3
2021 grow Afghani Big bud
20210923 174441
20201005 191005 Film3
2021Agent Orange
20210923 174429

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Rained the last 3 days and again tonight in Michigan. I’ll pull the roof tomorrow.
View attachment 1172179View attachment 1172178
Personally, I think your better off with it off, and perhaps shake the rain off of it, maybe foliar it with anionic solution such as glycerin, and a pH of 7.5-8. Try to maximize the air flow. Moisture is always going to trap under that plastic, always.

You can always shake a plant off vigorously after a rain. That in itself, and raising the surface pH will go far to prevent PM.

I would have it way over it (with a meter on every side) or not at all. I would also try to position the widest opening toward were the wind is coming from, so your building a wind tunnel.... accelerating wind flow, much like a fan.

Chem77

Chem77

Personally, I think your better off with it off, and perhaps shake the rain off of it, maybe foliar it with anionic solution such as glycerin, and a pH of 7.5-8. Try to maximize the air flow. Moisture is always going to trap under that plastic, always.

You can always shake a plant off vigorously after a rain. That in itself, and raising the surface pH will go far to prevent PM.

I would have it way over it (with a meter on every side) or not at all. I would also try to position the widest opening toward were the wind is coming from, so your building a wind tunnel.... accelerating wind flow, much like a fan.
I’ve never had a problem and there is no moisture under that plastic. A fan is blowing up it. Need 3 more weeks. I refuse to spray flowering plants with anything. I’ll throw it away before I spray it with anything.

PiffinOut

PiffinOut

Yea, no doubt N could very well be involved. If you look at N's ion charge at -3- an look at the periodic table, you'll notice that phosphorus (main flowering element) sit's right below it at -3 also. Both have the same 5 valence electrons. P has 2 electrons in the 3s subshell and 3 electrons in the 3p subshell. N can have either 3 or 5 valence electrons because it can bond in the outer 2p and 2s orbitals. So they are elements that have very similar ionic properties, an with either excess, or mutations, or perhaps even variations in temperature or environmental factors, could all well be contributing factors.

There's more than one way to skin a cat, as you say bro, and were all looking into a prism from a different vantagepoint. I suspect in the OD setting there's an oxidative, possibly UV thingy at play here, and where not always even seeing the same thing, with all purples. It's all rather speculative. lol
View attachment 1170821
excess nitrogen levels at seed and onwards have been shown to boost thc production in hemp production and has been a real issue with hemp farmers. how this translates into cannabis though is still debated ... its buried in the future cannabis project archives somewhere. i should start writing down the names of the people who say these things for future reference.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
excess nitrogen levels at seed and onwards have been shown to boost thc production in hemp production and has been a real issue with hemp farmers. how this translates into cannabis though is still debated ... its buried in the future cannabis project archives somewhere. i should start writing down the names of the people who say these things for future reference.
I actually back off of N as I go into flowering, especially once the buds are popcorn sized at around 2-3 week point, then ramp up phosphorus, and calcium. Keep Mag/sulfate at 50% of my base of 4-18-38 with cheated micro metals. N should be on a slow taper downward almost always.

Anyone Outside having PM issue, I highly suggest PC1, or organic non GMO, Vegetable Glycerin, 2tbsp per L, and spray up to day of harvest with zero taste. It will also lend much cold and stress tolerance to the plant.

Glycerin USP

IMG 20210924 111234627

Top Bottom