Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This grow are all new strains for me so I thought I’d just let them do their thing just topped one at the 4 th node and fimmed one. The rest have been lollipoped somewhat
Well, you did good work. They must love your location. They really filled in nicely. It’s always the best approach to a new strain imo, let them run their course, see what the growth tendencies are, and try to maximize the genetics within that scope. It’s also nice to get a handle on the nutrition curve as well, so you aren’t causing stress in that dept while trying to top/fim lst or any of that. I can dig it.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Yo guys I've found a few eggs hanging from a string on my plants , the only info I can find is that these are lacewings eggs
Is there any chance that a moth or butterfly can do this ? Don't wanna kill the eggs if it's lacewings
Those definitely look like lacewings! I dont know of any moths or butterflies that lay eggs in this fashion. Might require a bit more research. What part of the world are you located? Might narrow it down

Rooke

Rooke

Well, you did good work. They must love your location. They really filled in nicely. It’s always the best approach to a new strain imo, let them run their course, see what the growth tendencies are, and try to maximize the genetics within that scope. It’s also nice to get a handle on the nutrition curve as well, so you aren’t causing stress in that dept while trying to top/fim lst or any of that. I can dig it.
I tipically bend at 45 degrees to the north then cage them and scrog the top of the cage. But it can take lots of room and I only have 6 cages and 23 plants so much for that this year I’m looking for something special

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I tipically bend at 45 degrees to the north then cage them and scrog the top of the cage. But it can take lots of room and I only have 6 cages and 23 plants so much for that this year I’m looking for something special
Well, best of luck in your endeavors, I have no doubt you will maximize the right candidates. Are you using 6ft wire? What do you use for caging?

Rooke

Rooke

Thank you soooo much buddy yes indeed it is a great spot my bush area right close to it has become overgrown with you name it so I moved out into the open yet still out of sight

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thank you soooo much buddy yes indeed it is a great spot my bush area right close to it has become overgrown with you name it so I moved out into the open yet still out of sight
do you have a journal homie? Or do you just post here for the most part?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Those are 35-40 gallons pots great yields but I like variety more than big yields
It’s the spice of life! I can only imagine what trim jail is like for you…….

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Just post you can look back into my pics I think?
Yeah I can, just was wondering, was gonna follow your journal if you did is all. That’s cool though. Again, beautiful work. Truly.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
How true and wifey just landed a job starting mid September so I’m gonna be working my short azzz off
Hey, there are waaaaaay worse circumstances out there, awww man! Too much weed to trim? While earning loot? Well fuck man!

Congratulations on the new gig for wifey btw, hopefully it turns out right for her, Even if you are a midget! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Top Bottom