Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Learningdetroit

So very nice!!!
Any sign of bud rot yet?

We've had rain the past 2 days that actually is wrecking havoc unfortunately. Had a large tree branch come from 2/3 houses over and land within Unfortunately a bunch of branches I didn't see it for two days since I wasn't around so those started a little bit of rot on very undeveloped buds.

Most of it has been contained to lower branches and branch someone decided to push a trashcan up against that I found some rot on it.

I planted my maximum allowance just for problems like this. If I lose some branches or a plant or two so be it.

I'm more worried about thiefs and mildew at this point than rot.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
We've had rain the past 2 days that actually is wrecking havoc unfortunately. Had a large tree branch come from 2/3 houses over and land within Unfortunately a bunch of branches I didn't see it for two days since I wasn't around so those started a little bit of rot on very undeveloped buds.

Most of it has been contained to lower branches and branch someone decided to push a trashcan up against that I found some rot on it.

I planted my maximum allowance just for problems like this. If I lose some branches or a plant or two so be it.

I'm more worried about thiefs and mildew at this point than rot.
You have dogs correct?

L

Learningdetroit

Anyone ever have problem with drones scouting your grows? I'm pretty sure it was the PoPo last night going around the Neighborhood with drones. Drone was over my house and another house I know that has plants for a little bit. Sad I can’t even skinny dip in my own pool without being spied on. But if it wasn't and someone wants to jump my 8 foot fence to try and take my girls they're gonna be met with lead and a good boy that doesn't play any games.

Looking into some drone deterrents I can place in my yard like IR strobes an such to block views. Extra bones for each throat the good boy chews out that’s found in my yard as well.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Ammo and dogs it’s covered but people can be stupid. Lots of reports of plants already being stolen in the area. Pretty dumb on they parts as most of the shit is no where near done.
Nice. Sucks having to deal with rippers bro. That sucks. Having to grow extra sets of eyes, well we all have to right? Hopefully it’s just a wave of assholes that get themselves caught….

bguwop420

bguwop420

Has anybody sprayed Lost Coast Plant Therapy when like a week away from harvest? Just sprayed my autoflower and its buds are pretty much fully developed...anybody have experience with this? Will it leave residual taste in my bud??

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Has anybody sprayed Lost Coast Plant Therapy when like a week away from harvest? Just sprayed my autoflower and its buds are pretty much fully developed...anybody have experience with this? Will it leave residual taste in my bud??
IMO anything you spray on your plants within a week of harvest, will leave a residual taste. and if you have been spraying it on for months, I kind of doubt if I three bucket wash is a miraculous solution. Just my opinion. Good luck! People that have to douse their plants in shit to survive, will probably argue that!

Top Bottom