Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

Does each and every part of every bud site have to get light ? I defoliated most inner fan leaves over the last week but there's all new fan leaves coming in around the buds and some leaf fingers are blocking portions of the bud sites coming in up from the middle to the tops..I'm trying not to take off too many

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Does each and every part of every bud site have to get light ? I defoliated most inner fan leaves over the last week but there's all new fan leaves coming in around the buds and some leaf fingers are blocking portions of the bud sites coming in up from the middle to the tops..I'm trying not to take off too many
Nope. Just the largest light killers really.

BudBogart

BudBogart

The leaves are actually your light collectors. Re Moving a couple of older fan leaves is fine, but don’t strip your plants of leaves thinking the plant will have more sun to absorb.

Jimmie

Jimmie

IMG 3233

6’3” kid for height comparison, Durban Dew

BudBogart

BudBogart

Just starting to flower. A gdp has really stretched prior flowering, a surprise since I expected her to be short squat indica leaning. Another gdp (not shown)is a couple of weeks into flower already, ahead of all the others.
A month late start this year because we are in Sierra mtns and got hella snow. Happy growing to all.

IMG 0040
IMG 0037
cpurola

cpurola

Just starting to flower. A gdp has really stretched prior flowering, a surprise since I expected her to be short squat indica leaning. Another gdp (not shown)is a couple of weeks into flower already, ahead of all the others.
A month late start this year because we are in Sierra mtns and got hella snow. Happy growing to all.
Very nice! Love the flowers too!
Our state turned legal 4 years ago, so I started growing outside and of all the seeds I've bought and grown NONE of them are short. (except the autos) And I only grow indicas!

20220815 175159
bguwop420

bguwop420

The leaves are actually your light collectors. Re Moving a couple of older fan leaves is fine, but don’t strip your plants of leaves thinking the plant will have more sun to absorb.
Oh shit 😂 I removed alotta inner fan leaves yesterday ..still alot left tho and more comin in

Latest posts

Top Bottom