Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Sorry for all the questions guys but I'm about to chop this auto and bud wash it then hang it up in my tent, will a 6in oscillating fan work for the drying process ? I have a 2nd fan if needed and can I dry without a carbon filter/exhaust fan?
Im am a bud washing virgin. I have zero clue how to go about that…..I’m just a simple country indoor asshat……

fromogtothis

fromogtothis

Im am a bud washing virgin. I have zero clue how to go about that…..I’m just a simple country indoor asshat……
I'm useless for this as well never washed a bud that didn't fall in the dirt. I would suggest the humidity level is as or more important than airflow! If you're flower dries to fast it will never cure. If it dries to slow it will rot. However this space between too fast and too slow is not small so breathe and expect nothing, but hope for the best.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I'm useless for this as well never washed a bud that didn't fall in the dirt. I would suggest the humidity level is as or more important than airflow! If you're flower dries to fast it will never cure. If it dries to slow it will rot. However this space between too fast and too slow is not small so breathe and expect nothing, but hope for the best.
Truly, definitely gotta find a balance there. It’s gonna be tough I assume.

I

ishboo22

Yes, that's it. You can cut it out, treat the stem with alcohol, and keep on keeping on, or chop the plant and call it a day. I've done both.
About a month ago my autos were infected so I trimmed all the fan leaves and the 3 lobed leaves and took most down.

BUT, the weather got warmer and drier for a week, and the bud rot stopped on the one plant left until it rained and got humid again, then it started up again. So I harvested that one yesterday.

It is possible that an insect chomped on the flower and caused it to be weak and develop the rot. Or, it's genetically weak to botryti
Thanks for the info. That's basically where I'm at. Rained all day yesterday and more rain in the forecast. I'll just check frequently and be ready to chop early.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

So sad, uncle. I feel your pain. 2 years ago I had to trash my entire grow because I had to go out of town and when I came back....
So now I grow autos for our medicine and the photos are just for fun.
I'm hoping that with the different flowering times, maybe something will avoid the spores. I'm spraying and feeding so I'm hopeful.

Unfortunately I'm due to go out of town again, next week, and won't be back for 2 weeks. We'll see what survives. 🫤
I'm going to give it a shot on saving what I can.to be fair it mutated into a tri leafer which naturally makes it way bushier than normal so I'm hoping it is the only girl. I hated to do it but I did a heavier defol on my other girls to try and get good airflow to prevent some mold.

I

irfo

Be careful on the ladder! Think long and hard about the consequences of your actions! When you go down off the ladder at our age, there usually aren’t any do overs. I won’t grow them big enough to need a ladder!
Point well taken. I didn’t need to grow them this big, this has been a shock to me. Last year they only got as tall as me, and that was fine. It’s gotta be the Pro Mix the feed store sold me. My wife’s veggies went nuts too.

bguwop420

bguwop420

I had a fabric pot fall on top of a cola and smash the pistil hairs down , you can see it when I start showing the second cola ..will they stand back up ? It was an empty fabric pot..do you guys think that damaged the pistil hairs

bguwop420

bguwop420

Thinking bout bringing the plant in the video above indoors after my Autoflower is done drying, the one in the video seems to have good potential and smells so strong of dank gas ..what do you guys think about bringin plants indoors from outside? I have Green Cleaner, Lost Coast Plant Therapy, Mosquito Bits, Spinosad (which idk bout using this late in flower) I think Spaulding said he did tho ..lmk how you guys would go about it like what to set the lights on at first i have a ViparSpectra xs1500 dimm

coolslayer

coolslayer

Thinking bout bringing the plant in the video above indoors after my Autoflower is done drying, the one in the video seems to have good potential and smells so strong of dank gas ..what do you guys think about bringin plants indoors from outside? I have Green Cleaner, Lost Coast Plant Therapy, Mosquito Bits, Spinosad (which idk bout using this late in flower) I think Spaulding said he did tho ..lmk how you guys would go about it like what to set the lights on at first i have a ViparSpectra xs1500 dimm
Here is an interesting link that you might want:

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh no, im a no spray after week 2 of flower. Only if the infestation is really bad. Other wise i don’t suggest past that timeframe

Latest posts

Top Bottom