Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Anytime man! Thank you for the reminder on that killer strain, that was stored waaaaay back with purple skunks and sweet tooth’s. Think im gonna try to find the closest heritage I can and grow a bit myself. Best of luck homie!

Leaf blower is resting today🤣
Unbelievably we have some warmer temps for daytime too. Haven't seen above 65° near Port Austin for awhile

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
IMG 7184

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
blue cheese is doing great it has to be the tallest plant, ive ever grown think its around the 8ft mark.
View attachment 2044408View attachment 2044407
biker lemon biker og x a lemon type.
View attachment 2044412
View attachment 2044413
blue cheese is doing great it has to be the tallest plant, ive ever grown think its around the 8ft mark.
View attachment 2044408View attachment 2044407
biker lemon biker og x a lemon type.
View attachment 2044412
View attachment 2044413
Damn bud! Looking awesome!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Lol, apparently my brownies, I thought maybe you were a fellow canuck. Don't mess with Texas!
Hey, send me one!!!! 😉 there are times I wish I was buddy. Canada seems pretty rad to this dude! But I’m what they call a “damn yankee” because I came here from Philadelphia, but never left….that’s what these southern folks tell me anyways😜 I moved down here chasing a chick 23 years ago, never went home hahahaaha.

Derelict999

Derelict999

Hey, send me one!!!! 😉 there are times I wish I was buddy. Canada seems pretty rad to this dude! But I’m what they call a “damn yankee” because I came here from Philadelphia, but never left….that’s what these southern folks tell me anyways😜 I moved down here chasing a chick 23 years ago, never went home hahahaaha.
I wish i could! Not a bad reason to move, I hope she worked out!😉

Top Bottom