• Start date
  • Tagged users None
hazegod666

hazegod666

Hey guys- why would my bud be so harsh?
Flushed for 3 weeks before harvest
Hung in dark garage for 5 days before trimming
Trimmed and jarred-burped once a day
Seems like it’s probable that the longer I cure the smoother?
Previous crops never harsh and I haven’t done anything different. Same methods and place as previous 3 years.
Might have residue from Foliar, also powdery milder will do that, and a bad trim job

shaganja

shaganja

Wild thailand. I taste lemongrass, slight lime, and spice. Have tasted a few Thai cultivars, and really like the up, but no anxiety. And really like the no ceiling. She keeps coming up!! Standing at edge of cliff, or tall bridge type feeling! Love the medicine coming from her. Think she will be the thai in my o.g. project! Will put her on the pine tar o.g.

Rooke

Rooke

View attachment 2074751
Wild thailand. I taste lemongrass, slight lime, and spice. Have tasted a few Thai cultivars, and really like the up, but no anxiety. And really like the no ceiling. She keeps coming up!! Standing at edge of cliff, or tall bridge type feeling! Love the medicine coming from her. Think she will be the thai in my o.g. project! Will put her on the pine tar o.g.
Nice looking bud!!! How long was the the flowering period? Pine tar is a real slugger I bought some from a dispensary and would give her a run in my g

hazegod666

hazegod666

View attachment 2074751
From the same area of the world this is Papau New Guinea-Kashmir clone, killer yield best yield this yr!

shaganja

shaganja

Nice looking bud!!! How long was the the flowering period? Pine tar is a real slugger I bought some from a dispensary and would give her a run in my g
9 weeks outside. Have heard she, along with o.g. types can go 11 weeks. But nobody does it. Wow. I love the pine tar! I dig the old school flavors tho. I feel they have a more pronounced and individual effect than modern hybrids.

shaganja

shaganja

Sagarmatha's northern lights girl x fire o.g.bag seed boy. 2022 cross. I got to taste some bubba last year, and have to say this is so very similar. I taste 7up, with coffee shooter, and sandlewood>kush in the back. Maybe I'm way off, but isn't that the story of bubba kush? Fat leafed, squatty, northern lights, crossed to an o.g. kush.

shaganja

shaganja

20231124 151507
20231124 151725
20231124 151530

Well it's finally time for malawi bac to come down. She could use another week, but the weather was about to cave the greenhouse, had to make the executive call. Lol she is super bright. Sativa sour loud. Pretty excited to taste her!

Thaiwife

Thaiwife

Have to love Thailand! Here are some of the yard and driveway ornamentals, og kush, godfather, sugar cane, blackberry. The serious pretties are in the grow house. Is cool season now and the growing couldn't be better, will share some late feb or early march.

20231205 100949
20231210 072130
20231210 072149
20231210 072243
Wolfe

Wolfe

My strain gooeytang I’ve been growing from seed for 8 years now. Grown in my greenhouse 2023. It’s a yummy one. I had two phenos I grew this summer and they both are amazing. I ran a bunch of other breeders gear in there too this year like in house, sol fire, exotic, first principles. Definitely the loudest terps coming from my tangerine line up like gooeytang and tangerine power 2.0 First principles a close second, in house 3rd, exotic 4th, snd sol fire 5th. I’ve already bought some beans for next year and will be running some be leaf, first principles, in house, and I was looking at alien realm creations skunk line but I haven’t heard any feedback on that company. So I’m not sure about that one. Kinda a shot in the dark but If anyone has an idea about that company let me know. Or really would like something also that is full blown purple buds and good. Which I have, but have been getting males every year. I’m going to try it again this year, maybe I’ll get lucky. If I do go for a purple strain, it has to be dank and not just change purple because of cold weather. Anyhow this was one of my better years with this new greenhouse. I loved growing just right outside but my season is pretty short here in Colorado. Soil is recycled, composted for about 10 years now and re amended with down to earth products, earth worm castings, lime, and epsom salt. Given filtered water only.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on! Pretty much the same way. I do it without the greenhouse. A post on November 15 in this thread had some pretty purple stuff. But it may been just because it’s late in the year. I think rooke grew some kind of purple strain also. Good luck on your hunt! I grew some orange Creamsicle. It started out good, but I fucked it up and didn’t harvest it. Didn’t bother me too much because I don’t like the orange flavor that goes with them. But I wanted to see how potent it was. Someone gave me the seeds.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Right on! Pretty much the same way. I do it without the greenhouse. A post on November 15 in this thread had some pretty purple stuff. But it may been just because it’s late in the year. I think rooke grew some kind of purple strain also. Good luck on your hunt! I grew some orange Creamsicle. It started out good, but I fucked it up and didn’t harvest it. Didn’t bother me too much because I don’t like the orange flavor that goes with them. But I wanted to see how potent it was. Someone gave me the seeds.
I’ve got some S1s of this purple mayhem but I keep getting males. Maybe this year will be the year I don’t. I got 3/3 males last year with them.

IMG 6718
Top Bottom