Lets See Your Best Autoflower Strain

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Lets see your best autoflower strain
I am into Autoflowers. There's just something about them that has me intrigued. The size that which they grow, the amount of flowers they produce. Some of the ones that I have seen looks as if it just snowed on them. Some of the colors are just awesome. I'm just on my third grow now. I would love to see some photo's of some of the nicest autoflowers out there. Lets try to keep it to a couple of pic's apiece.lolol. There must be quite a few out there. The photo there is Dark Devil.

str8smokn

str8smokn

The Vertigo yielded just over 3ozs,I think that had to do with the opening up of the lower branches.
The Whiteberry was just under 3ozs, but she was very berry smelling and tasting. I like her.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Those are 7gal I think. Like 17" pots. I now grow in 3.25 gal or close for Autos. The Master Seraphim says anything over 3gal is to big for most Autos because the roots will not fill pot.
STR8

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

You have to see the other 2 they are so bushy compared to the this one. This one is so small it's only 13" tall. It looks so weird. Lolol. It's one bud. That's the way it's growing.
That's cool man! Did you flower it early? That's the exact outcome im hoping to grow with these ones. Small and solid. Post a few more if you can, im interested to see more of these type. Thanks for sharing dude.

Top Bottom