Lets See Your Best Autoflower Strain

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Basic Buds

Basic Buds

This one is only about 3/4 inches tall, but I think he may be starting to flower already, due to the fact I disrupted its light cycle last week.

WP 20151219 013
WP 20151219 010
WP 20151219 016
str8smokn

str8smokn

This one is only about 3/4 inches tall, but I think he may be starting to flower already, due to the fact I disrupted its light cycle last week.

I would remove the Aluminum foil and just paint the container flat white.
It looks as if a Rubbermaid container?
Try to build a little wooden box about 4'tall by 3' wide at least,that way you can paint ,mount lights,and ventilation to the top and sides.
That foil will create hot spots inside your chamber,like a magnifying glass.
Good luck my friend..
Auto Whiteberry
Auto Treacle.
STR8

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

Try to build a little wooden box about 4'tall by 3' wide at least,that way you can paint ,mount lights,and ventilation to the top and sides.
Good luck my friend..
View attachment 556454 Auto Whiteberry
View attachment 556456 Auto Treacle.
STR8
I'm not too worried with these ones at the moment, I've heard a few different opinions about foil and hotspots. What are the effects exactly? I haven't studied that department yet

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

Good luck my friend..
STR8
Nice pics though, thanks for sharing

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm not too worried with these ones at the moment, I've heard a few different opinions about foil and hotspots. What are the effects exactly? I haven't studied that department yet

The foil creates hot spots in different places,it's like putting a magnifying glass in the sun and burning ants. The foil can do the same thing,burn plants.
I.e. Kill plants...
It's cheaper to just paint flat white.
Good grows my friend.
STR8

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

The foil creates hot spots in different places,it's like putting a magnifying glass in the sun and burning ants. The foil can do the same thing,burn plants.
I.e. Kill plants...
It's cheaper to just paint flat white.
Good grows my friend.
STR8
Thanks man! If I notice any change I will fix it. Happy growing bro

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

That's cool man! Did you flower it early? That's the exact outcome im hoping to grow with these ones. Small and solid. Post a few more if you can, im interested to see more of these type. Thanks for sharing dude.
It was like instant flower. Lolol

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Good luck my friend..
STR8
Looking pretty killer broham!!!

Fully Melted

Fully Melted

Nice 1 ! That Lemon Skunk auto looks very similar to the "regular" Lemon Skunk strain I grew from DNA Seeds. I loved that one! Kinda boring name, but great smoke. Is that DNA's gear you are working with?

______

The NL X BB was a phat yielder, it are tons of egg shaped buds all around the plant with a nice central cola.

I quite like World of Seeds gear... The company's name is forgettable but they have legit strains. Mostly older names but I've had good results with all their stuff.

-----------

I just popped a Autoflowering Girl Scout Cookies from "Fast Buds". It has taken a while to actually "hit" (long veg time), but it is taking off now, branching out nicely and is showing white hairs. I'm super stoked to see what she does. I will post pics as soon as she starts looking like she's in full flower.

SpiderK

SpiderK

@Fully Melted

what are your top three landrace strains from world of seeds if you tried any of them ?

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Nice 1 ! That Lemon Skunk auto looks very similar to the "regular" Lemon Skunk strain I grew from DNA Seeds. I loved that one! Kinda boring name, but great smoke. Is that DNA's gear you are working with?

______

The NL X BB was a phat yielder, it are tons of egg shaped buds all around the plant with a nice central cola.

I quite like World of Seeds gear... The company's name is forgettable but they have legit strains. Mostly older names but I've had good results with all their stuff.

-----------

I just popped a Autoflowering Girl Scout Cookies from "Fast Buds". It has taken a while to actually "hit" (long veg time), but it is taking off now, branching out nicely and is showing white hairs. I'm super stoked to see what she does. I will post pics as soon as she starts looking like she's in full flower.
I use Truenorthseedbank. The Lemon Skunk auto is from Canuk seeds. It was a freebie and they give me 2 feminized seeds. This one took 92 days it veggied quite a bit but then it took off. Got 2-2.5 zzz's from her. Very nice flowers and they smelled like lemons and spice. Peace Out..

Latest posts

Top Bottom