Let's see your best Ethos genetics pics

• Thread starter TripsRabbit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

the above are Planet of the Grapes from Ethos genetics,I read earlier from a couple of members here that
they dont like Ethos , obviously there dont know what they are doing , Ethos is a great company , with perfect customer service
well you should read up on the guy behind ethos , that maybe one reason why people don't like ethos, second reason is Ethos are known for hermies thats just fact, and there is plenty more reasons ,now in saying that I have an absolute killer pheno of Sweet Inzanity, but during my hunt for this pheno I seen a lot of shit pheno's , and that had nothing to do with if I knew with what I was doing. does Ethos have some good stuff Yeah, great company ?

DrStadanko

DrStadanko

well you should read up on the guy behind ethos , that maybe one reason why people don't like ethos, second reason is Ethos are known for hermies thats just fact, and there is plenty more reasons ,now in saying that I have an absolute killer pheno of Sweet Inzanity, but during my hunt for this pheno I seen a lot of shit pheno's , and that had nothing to do with if I knew with what I was doing. does Ethos have some good stuff Yeah, great company ?
I havent had any hermies last 2 runs, I will be growing crescendo and end game, in late July I will report my findings

DeepCoverInDisguise

DeepCoverInDisguise

Isn't this the dude that threw a dog from a car window or something like that?
Yes, Colin has a very long 3 page rap sheet for animal abuse, beating on women, physical altercations with a gun, hard drug convictions, etc., etc. He's done some prison time, and a bunch of jail time/probation time. A few years ago I found his police report online and posted it on RIU- people were shocked. He also has a terrible reputation in the industry. He is part of a "collective" and stole many strains from others over time. Each of us has to make their own decision whether or not we want to purchase seeds from a putz like this guy..

Habosabin

Habosabin

Yes, Colin has a very long 3 page rap sheet for animal abuse, beating on women, physical altercations with a gun, hard drug convictions, etc., etc. He's done some prison time, and a bunch of jail time/probation time. A few years ago I found his police report online and posted it on RIU- people were shocked. He also has a terrible reputation in the industry. He is part of a "collective" and stole many strains from others over time. Each of us has to make their own decision whether or not we want to purchase seeds from a putz like this guy..
What breeders of same price range that has same or better genetics would you recommend? I am to new growing to know the reputation and quality out there but a few.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Isn't this the dude that threw a dog from a car window or something like that?
Who the fuck did that....crazy, wow! Nevermind i jsut found out....id never buy seeds from anyone like that..fuck his bitch ass!! Throw that mutherfucker out of a car window...thats called i got a small dick syndrome! Hes mad at the world about something....lol...unable to CONTROL anger..

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

What breeders of same price range that has same or better genetics would you recommend? I am to new growing to know the reputation and quality out there but a few.
Aficianado of mendocino! On point as all hell...fuck that

DrStadanko

DrStadanko

I really dont care abvout his personal life , it is none of my business, as it is none of yours,what are you ? a priest false info is out there, I dont judge anyone . even someone in Disguise .seems you like spend alot of time writing alot his personal life, lets just talk about weed

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

If you want to make excuses to buy mediocre, herm-prone beans from an animal abuser and woman beater, have fun with that. Those of us that are good people will continue to support other good people.

DrStadanko

DrStadanko

If you want to make excuses to buy mediocre, herm-prone beans from an animal abuser and woman beater, have fun with that. Those of us that are good people will continue to support other good people.
LIKE WHO?

DeepCoverInDisguise

DeepCoverInDisguise

I really dont care abvout his personal life , it is none of my business, as it is none of yours,what are you ? a priest false info is out there, I dont judge anyone . even someone in Disguise .seems you like spend alot of time writing alot his personal life, lets just talk about weed
Well, the point is, some of us DO CARE.......... and I do judge people by their actions. You're late to the game buddy, this has been discussed for years in other threads here and elsewhere.

DrStadanko

DrStadanko

Well, the point is, some of us DO CARE.......... and I do judge people by their actions. You're late to the game buddy, this has been discussed for years in other threads here and elsewhere.

I understand ,opinions are like ..............well you get the point ,lets move on

A

Ashman4775

People need to chill. If guy is a dick but if his gear is great, I'm still buying it. Seeds are not exactly as easy to find super great keepers compared to clones plus my state has zero clones. I dont trust having clones msiled across state lines.

Not all oi f us are fortunate enough so if you find some spectacular strains like people have shared, dont sweat it cause dude is still in business so none of these people's efforts have done crap.

I mean he's sounds like he should be in prison. Hope he ends up tbere but i cant not buy his gear when it's actually really good according to those who have actually still tried them.

Also, he actually has a good strain reputation as far as some really good gear and people just talk shit about the strains without caring if they actuslly might be wrong, just said it to say it.

As they themselves said, they refuse to grow his stuff yet are able to tell us they all suck when people prove the opposite. People who have and do use Ethos seeds and those images were all absolutely stellar.

Nothing worse than trying 5 or 6 strains at once and they all suck cause some recommended breeder falsley named everything. Straight lies. Archive seeds i got super mediocre.

What's nuts, the most stable and pretty damn good quality ,if fact the most successful as far as good gear was from ILGM and those are just copies. Regardless,as long as you don't expect an exact copy, the crosses still make crazy good quality like Durban Poison x OGK, was amazing for fake cookies. The purple Kush was identical to the clone, the closest al all the copies. Not one lacked pungent smell or flavors.

HE'S BEEN AROUND A WHILE NOW AND IF HIS GEAR WAS AS BAD AS SOME SAY, I DO NOT THINK THEY'D BE SO POPULAR.

Every breeder has shit strains too, it's going to really matter if you pick proven seeds or are trying a band new experimental pollen chuck no one knows how many phenos yet or stability.

I know for a fact their cookies they made with forum cut (best cookies cut) is really good.

I do not think Ethos breeds arent most stable and do the whole pollen chucking thing but I'm sure the really old strains have to have been stabilized over time. tendencies, some more than others.

I wS recommended Swerve's store once but his gear is awful not even good fakes.

Swerve, a breeder who seems like a dick and only 1 of 6 strains i tried was even close to the Strain's namesakes. Bluedream and Green Crack were close to real thing but none of swerves OGK crosses actually had ogk terps. Buddah Tahoe og had amazingly filled in very tall colas. The entire tops fill in, zero gaps so you get a lot on a little plant, tasted okay, pretty lime green, but annoying when you buy from a known breeder who claims is got gas and lemon terps like yrue ofk and it's a lie cause the ogk is so far from real deal ogk

S

Sammys

Seeds are not exactly as easy to find super great keepers compared to clones
Seeds are actually extremely easy to find, not really sure on your point there! And if he was an asshole to you or your family and still made really good gear, I doubt you’d buy it.

steamroller

steamroller

DSC 0985

DSC 0858

DSC 0859

Not one herm in 4 grows .. 🤔
I mean only 20+ plants each time so. 🤷‍♂️

I never knew the history and at this point I won't change my mind.

Top Bottom