Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Myco

Myco

WD comes down tonight. I will be doing a reveg on this. I will leave the bottom 2 branches.. Anyone ever reveg a 6' plant before ? How much materiel did you leave...

View attachment 505788 View attachment 505789 View attachment 505790
WD? What's that? Looks nice. On a large plant that I've undergroomed heavily that I wish to reveg, I usually just do like you said and leave a couple bottom branches.... along several lower flower-sites; not a ton of material is necessary.

Side note/tip, I notice far more success with reveg if I let the plant dry the fuck out before watering again, or if it needs water immmediately, to water very lightly... seems like if they fail, it's when they're watered too soon and for some reason just wither away. AS if the plant freaks out that there's a saturated rootmass for a 6' plant, but only has a fraction of it's plant material left, and the fucker will just rot.

With my luck, I always end up wanting to keep a pheno that I procrastinated taking cuttings of :mad:

Myco

Myco

Some frost to add...

Franchise Genetics - Alien Sour Dub

2479aliensourdubw
2487aliensourdubw
2491aliensourdubw

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I have taken cuts from a flowering plants. This has worked 99.9% of the time. The WD=Walking Dead(Sour Dubble x Querkle) Just would not root. My last chance to save this plant is a reveg. I have reveged but never a 6' plant. I have my fingers crossed the reveg works. I'm lovin this girl.

Last edited:
Myco

Myco

I have taken cuts from a flowering plants. This has worked 99.9% of the time. The WD=Walking Dead(Sour Dubble x Querkle) Just would not root. My last chance to save this plant is a reveg. I have reveged but never a 6' plant. I have my fingers crossed the reveg works. I'm lovin this girl.
I've had about the same luck revegging vs. taking a clone in flower... seems like the new clone never wants to snap out of it's funk sometimes, then I just say fuck it and can it.

At any rate, looks lovely, good luck with it.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Maybe try to preserve a leaf and try do tissue culture

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I don't have the necessary equipment for cultures..There will be leaves left on for sure.... I like the cuts from flowering plants more then a plant reveg. For me they don't grow all funky like a reveged plant does. The Bud clones get back to normal growth quicker for me.

Last edited:
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
WD dried but not usable in a blunt its so sticky. Has to be used in a pipe or bubbler type rig. Pretty fuking pissed off at myself for not taking cuts of this pheno. I had so much going on she fell through the crack's.. I'm trying to reveg her but there is no guarantee that it will work.

DSCN5046 1200x899
DSCN5048 1200x899
DSCN5052 1200x899

Last edited:
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Handy trick for breaking up sticky ass buds like that without turning them to playdough. Toss your jar in the freezer for a half hour then they just crunch right up.

usstoner

usstoner

man i would leave as many lower buds that you can...ive reveged many times over the yrs...i try
and leave as many fan leaves on that are still green...give them a shot of nitrigen and put her
under 24 hr light...you should see new growth in a couple weeks...itll take a full 30 days before
you can take cuts..depending on the strain ...

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
This is her. The branch on the right was also removed. Only 1 branch to get new growth from . I don't think 2 weeks will be enough time. I have reveged plants before just not 6' tall plants..
DSCN5010 899x1200

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I herd of that, Should be good she's not root bound. I don't want to stress here anymore then is needed.

This is KQR
DSCN5070 899x1200
DSCN5091 899x1200
DSCN5092 899x1200

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Ur plant will reveg. Quicker under 18/6 than 24 hrs,and be healthier at the end of it,just put it on the feed it was on before flip,with some superthrive,iv done this many times,76

I could try that it wont hurt.. OOPS misread your post. YA I could do that . She is still drinking well so thats good. Letting the medium dry out before letting her drink again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom