Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Just some eye candy for your Friday! Jack Herer x Strawberry Cough. Smells and taste like jones strawberry lime soda. The high is heavy upside, functional. Feels like I'm floating lol.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I got the culture kit today. To my surprise they(internet hydro store) sent the 220$ kit. A sound investment at this price :D.. My local hydro store has the same 2 kits for the last 2 years. I know these don't sale very well according to them there junk. I'm thinking they(internet hydro store) didn't have a starter kit in stock so they just let the bigger kit go for 60$ since they(internet hydro store) cant sale them... . I really didn't want this one its more involved with the gel making .. Looks like I have alot more reading to do ...Once I get enough research done I will start the journey :)
DSCN5327

SOL ADV MIX.. She could be any one of these: Shishkeberry, Blue Domino, Big Treat, California Dream, Tropical Treat, Jack Herer, Ortega, Strawberry, M39. All of these where hit with the sweet tooth dad. I know there are others used in this mix. Its hard finding info on the packs from 05-08.

DSCN5326

Last edited:
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I got the culture kit today. To my surprise they sent the 220$ kit. A sound investment at this price :D.. My local hydro store has the same 2 kits for the last 2 years. I know these don't sale very well. I'm thinking they didn't have a starter kit in stock so they just let the bigger kit go for 60$ since they cant sale them... .

View attachment 508133

Your hydro store didn't sell it because people that shop at hydro stores don't understand the whole picture. Also, tissue culture is more popular with large nurseries. That company sells thousands of units, and to be quite frank, you should e-mail them and tell them they sent the wrong pack. Instead of publicly talking down about a company that just hooked you up. That's just my two cents.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Your an idiot. I bought this from an online retailer.. Its not even worth my time.on Ignore.. Last info I will post on TC usage. Response I got from from Chimera. One of the last real breeders in the cannabis field..

Tissue culture is a whole series of practices, it can be much more complicated than just "cloning".
Meristem culture, callus induction and regeneration, embryogenesis, organogenesis, suspension culture, microspore or anther culture, cryopreservation... I've been playing with TC for about 15 years. For most cultivators there is no benefit to TC as stem cuttings are easy and low-input in terms of resources, labour, etc, but it does provide some benefits in various research paradigms for germplasm storage, etc.

-Chimera

SFV

DSCN5322

Last edited:
Top Bottom