Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Myco

Myco

So combining the 2005 post and the quotes from 2014 that I just posted - as well as the fact that I think I've seen Greyskull dude say he doesn't even buy into the fact that it's made with NYCD pollen... Or remembers something different... I can see why there's so much damn confusion. Maybe BOG doesn't even remember lol.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Same here. You cant stop old age lol..

Sour Dubble got its name from Sub Rob/Greyskull.. Its was either Dubble Sour or Sour Dubble.. This was because Greyskull buddy was told by BOG at that Festival it was a cross of Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble hence the 2 Sour Cultivars. This adds more confusion to what it is.

Myco

Myco

Well now that makes pretty good sense. But then again, BOG or whoever could've accidentally thrown the misnomer of calling NYCD "Sour Diesel" as I know some people sometimes do. But on the flip side, everyone says they can't see Sour Dub being NYCD and has more of an ECSD feel...

But I can't say much, I still haven't gotten my grubby little paws on it at the moment. I've just lurked throughout the Sour Dub convo over the years haha.

I have a more "diesely" NYCD cut that some old school friends have held onto over the years, was thinking about hitting it with Sour Bubble pollen from a male I've been holding onto, and see what happens. Like a "Sour Dub Remix" of sorts... assuming the original really was NYCD as the Sour Bubble mate...

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Its all in here terpenes. She is a nice potent lady but its her terp profile that makes her stand on top of most.

DSCN5334

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Bog sour strawberry has the ECSD in it and man the smell
Same here. You cant stop old age lol..

Sour Dubble got its name from Sub Rob/Greyskull.. Its was either Dubble Sour or Sour Dubble.. This was because Greyskull buddy was told by BOG at that Festival it was a cross of Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble hence the 2 Sour Cultivars. This adds more confusion to what it is.
Ron/Greyskull not Rob. Typo. Your grows are awesome hammer man.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I don't think so subrob was involved with that conversation. They had a hard time deciding witch to use. I will ask GS I could be wrong?

I found his post from Subrob. This also explians how the name came about. I was wrong on that part.
the sour dubble was a seed run from...well..i dunno...a friend here in cali got the seeds from bog....started growing it...the cut that was kept and we all grew we named sour dubble...i guess someone had said bog was leaning towards the name double sour...but we ran w sour dubble for the s d initials....kinda a play on words w san diego...i was actually leaning towards double sour, but got voted down!
smile.gif
...hit greyskull up for info..he is the one talking to bog about it...also, im not sure they ever figured out for sure if it was ecsd clone or rez' ibl.....it fuckin rocks...thats fer sure...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=188383

Last edited:
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I don't think so subrob was involved with that conversation. They had a hard time deciding witch to use. I will ask GS I could be wrong?

I found his post from Subrob
the sour dubble was a seed run from...well..i dunno...a friend here in cali got the seeds from bog....started growing it...the cut that was kept and we all grew we named sour dubble...i guess someone had said bog was leaning towards the name double sour...but we ran w sour dubble for the s d initials....kinda a play on words w san diego...i was actually leaning towards double sour, but got voted down!
smile.gif
...hit greyskull up for info..he is the one talking to bog about it...also, im not sure they ever figured out for sure if it was ecsd clone or rez' ibl.....it fuckin rocks...thats fer sure...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=188383
Thanks for the correction that's good info. I no say anything more about Greyskull my brother is super secretive lol

Top Bottom