Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Thank you sir, she's my favori
Thanks bud, they're definitely frosty. Really good smoke too. I'm gonna a have to look into those beans. How many did you pop?

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Thanks! I'm having a hard time picking between 2 phenos they're both frosted out, yield is the same, #3 has stronger/better smell and taste, #4 has a stronger high. Might just keep them both for awhile lol.
Fuck yea I would, lolol, so you had a good yield.. I always like the stronger high!!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

That's the way I expect my plants to stack. Did ya get a nice stretch before they began to stack?
When the plant finishes up, are you comparing the colas to a lighter, or your leg?

View attachment 753001[/QUOTE]
Week 4 frost on this starfighter x longbottom leaf chem/gas up front, deep citrus on the back. She's a head knockerView attachment 753462 View attachment 753463
Week 4 frost on this starfighter x longbottom leaf chem/gas up front, deep citrus on the back. She's a head knockerView attachment 753462 View attachment 753463

Fuck yea I would, lolol, so you had a good yield.. I always like the stronger high!!
Nothing wrong with both!

incogneato

incogneato

Popped 5 beans, loved them all and kept 3. I had to reveg the other 2 though. Hopefully I'll be flowering another clone in a few weeks.
I know you mentioned somewhere else you were getting the good coffee smells Too. Gotta find these soon.
That's the way I expect my plants to stack. Did ya get a nice stretch before they began to stack?
When the plant finishes up, are you comparing the colas to a lighter, or your leg?

View attachment 753001

Unfortunately I had to veg these longer than I wanted and hacked them back before veg but these are all around 12-18" colas. This is only my second run with her. Ran her in a 1 gal as an add on last run and she stole the show. In 3 gal smart lot now, I expect around 3 zips.

Nothing wrong with both![/QUOTE]

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I know you mentioned somewhere else you were getting the good coffee smells Too. Gotta find these soon.

Unfortunately I had to veg these longer than I wanted and hacked them back before veg but these are all around 12-18" colas. This is only my second run with her. Ran her in a 1 gal as an add on last run and she stole the show. In 3 gal smart lot now, I expect around 3 zips.

Nothing wrong with both!
[/QUOTE]
Hey Cog is that brother Lorans cut of long bottom leaf? And whos version of starfighter is that the original Alien cut or Exgens F2,s??? Either way sure to be fire in the hole :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

BombBP

BombBP

Nothing wrong with both!
[/QUOTE]
Every single plant had the coffee scent to some degree. Had one that smelled like lemons and coffee...awesome!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
i do not personally like the bubba coffee flavor. but i did like pre bubba oil.

when you turn bubba into oil does it lose it coffee flavor. i do not remember that coffee flavor when i used that pre bubba oil.
I dont do dabs anymore. Feel it ruins my taste for good flowers. Tolerance goes sky high as well. But I will toke on some nice full melt or rosin from time to time.

Top Bottom