Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You sort of did tell me that. But that was a month or so ago. You really expect me to remember shyt that long. :D Thanks for going easy on me tho. Keep in mind my sort term memory at my age with 40 years of tokin is about as long as your, errr how do I say this,,,, oh yea as long as your longest cola bro. :p
Damn, it's a wonder you remember to breathe :cry:[/QUOTE]
Dont fokk with me ya little whipper snapper, let me turn up my hearing aid, grab my cane, take a pain pill. Reason for turning up the hearing aid is so I can hear me kicn your azz. LMAO :p God I love the shyt outta you bro. Always never fail to make me smile. And nowadays that is worth more than gold!!! Peace

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Agreed, thats what I kept it for....... :D Private reserve.
Anyone ever notice the fan leaves have the most frost around week 5? After that, ime anyway, the trics head towards the cylax.
Another strange thing I've noticed throughout. No matter what, or how I set my lights, I save about 4-7 days on my roots on clones. I set temps exactly thr same too. Idk, maybe just me?
If my clones don't come out rooted like this, I trash em, or give em.
I cut even the smallest tips, yet they still grow while rooting. It saves me at least 10 days veg. I'll throw thoes str8 to flower for micro grows

20171025 183503
20171025 183455
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Animal cookies
Was that from a cut?
Has the Cookie family released cuts?? In 13, or 14, there were cookie strains..Abimal, Forum etc... The only thung was the family that owned the genetics never even sold any of the pollin. Has this changed? I know they were offered good $, but till that point never released any to the public...I forgot, as since nobody was able to get their hands on it, lots of people started making their own crosses (I believe OG x Durbin) but who knows what phenos, or cuts they have??
Anyway "legit" or not, thoes look good!

Leew421

Leew421

I have a homie that travels for genetics. This is Forum cut x fire og. He gave me clones. I also got Dark plasma forum cut x obi wan

Leew421

Leew421

Most likely these are mom's of forum cut x males of other genetics. My guess at least. As far as I know original cookies or variations like forum cut were and are clone only plants.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Most likely these are mom's of forum cut x males of other genetics. My guess at least. As far as I know original cookies or variations like forum cut were and are clone only plants.
Yeah, there's been tons of cuts. I remember when "Cookies" first became known. People knew the strains used to make the cross, and capitalized on the name. Shit I'm sure other cuts are better than the Cookie family cut.
It's an interesting story. If ya ever get a few, check it out.
Animal cookies, Forum cut, thin mints, and on.....
I remember trying Wifi in Vegas before I ever heard of it. Tao had the HOTTEST chicks on the strip for a min. That's not relevant... lmao. Yeah, my back is in spasm

incogneato

incogneato

Damn, it's a wonder you remember to breathe :cry:
Dont fokk with me ya little whipper snapper, let me turn up my hearing aid, grab my cane, take a pain pill. Reason for turning up the hearing aid is so I can hear me kicn your azz. LMAO :p God I love the shyt outta you bro. Always never fail to make me smile. And nowadays that is worth more than gold!!! Peace[/QUOTE]
Hahahaha, Lord knows I need a good ass whippin, probably a good 30 years late though. Didn't seem to work back then either tho. Let's just burn one so no one breaks a hip :eyepiece::smoking: apprec6 you too brotha!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol, I'm still a bit confused, but looks great
Generally speaking the whole genetics game and hustle is and for sometime will be very confusing. There really isnt any way to confirm that what your running no matter what you've been told is true or the real deal. Once folks decided everyone and their momma was a breeder and then with all the cuts and flavors of the month frenzy came the underhandedness and skullduggery. Anymore I dont even try to figure shit out as it makes me crazy.
Cookies has been and will stay locked down. Any cookie cuts are crosses thereof. That includes seeded crops, hermies, poor growers and any other malady you care to add to the list. I myself am just sick to death of the wanton bullshit we see in the seed scene anymore. I dare anyone to pipe in and say they have clones of the original cookies and then tell me what member of the Cookie Fam (crew nickname only) you got those from and I will call BS on ya.

At the end o the day the bean business in MHO is a clusterfukk. Agree or disagree this is my position and I am stickin to it :D

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Generally speaking the whole genetics game and hustle is and for sometime will be very confusing. There really isnt any way to confirm that what your running no matter what you've been told is true or the real deal. Once folks decided everyone and their momma was a breeder and then with all the cuts and flavors of the month frenzy came the underhandedness and skullduggery. Anymore I dont even try to figure shit out as it makes me crazy.
Cookies has been and will stay locked down. Any cookie cuts are crosses thereof. That includes seeded crops, hermies, poor growers and any other malady you care to add to the list. I myself am just sick to death of the wanton bullshit we see in the seed scene anymore. I dare anyone to pipe in and say they have clones of the original cookies and then tell me what member of the Cookie Fam (crew nickname only) you got those from and I will call BS on ya.

At the end o the day the bean business in MHO is a clusterfukk. Agree or disagree this is my position and I am stickin to it :D
I hear ya. I can only speak for what I've gotten, what I've crossed, and what I've stabelized. There's no smell, or smok a vision. I can just show it. I was also VERY lucky to have gotten what I have. I guess like most things, it's who you know, met, and the work ya put in. I guess that's why I shoe so many pics. I take pride, and want a forum to show what's really out there. The seed co's are all bullshit! A goid majority of the clone only stuff came in the late 90's when Shanti was releasing legit strains

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

I agree with this fully which is why you wont see me chuck any cookies or cuts i cant verify 100 and if i dont know 100 what it is ill say that . plus cookies sucks there is way beter nugs out there

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

That's a Sub strain? I've heard good things about the quality. Not so much on yield, but I have no experience with his gear.
He only sells reg beans, right?
If I had to order seeds, they would be regs.

Green Avenger is a Brothers Grimm original it is Mr.Souls tribute to Subcool for his work in preserving the Cuts and seeds left in his care by the first Brothers Grimm who Mr.Soul was one of.
With an 8 week veg my bigger plants look right on track to yield 4-5 zips per plant with the 4 week veg plants looking to run around 2-3 zips. The shorter veg really is going to yeild a lot more hash material than bud mass lots of small but dense popcorns.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I have been super happy with the Green Avenger. I am getting ready to pop the new Cinderella from Brothers Grimm also. Buy them before the disappear again.
Please do post up a grow log on BG newest V of c99 Would be very interested in running them if they are anywhere near the original V please post some pics and a decent honest smoke report. Good grow karma on running those beanz :D:smoking::fire::fire::fire:

Latest posts

Top Bottom