Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Hey Cog is that brother Lorans cut of long bottom leaf? And whos version of starfighter is that the original Alien cut or Exgens F2,s??? Either way sure to be fire in the hole :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:[/QUOTE]
Yessir. We had this convo last go round too ya old stoner :p I'm kidding, I know you got a lot on your mind. It's exotic genetic f2. The longbottom leaf is from Mota Rebel, which is from Loran. Here's a quick write up from DBJ
"This Is Dragnoatjeffy
I am Bad Dawg gennetics.

Before i started Greatlakes Gentics I helped Mota (Mota Rebel) sell and test strains.
I took his Stud Long Bottom Leaf Male (SFV OG clone only x Jacks Cleaner 2 mabe by Loran). , which is the stud in Rebel OG ,Twisted Fruit, Vally Ghash ,Yopper Kush just to name a few..
I made a open pollination with It to a group of well know strains such as GG4,ECSD,SFV OG,Dead Head,Kosher Kush,Starfighter,Head band ect.

All the mothers are strains I have grown in my Garden for a long time and have been proven stable."

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Cog is that brother Lorans cut of long bottom leaf? And whos version of starfighter is that the original Alien cut or Exgens F2,s??? Either way sure to be fire in the hole :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Yessir. We had this convo last go round too ya old stoner :p I'm kidding, I know you got a lot on your mind. It's exotic genetic f2. The longbottom leaf is from Mota Rebel, which is from Loran. Here's a quick write up from DBJ
"This Is Dragnoatjeffy
I am Bad Dawg gennetics.

Before i started Greatlakes Gentics I helped Mota (Mota Rebel) sell and test strains.
I took his Stud Long Bottom Leaf Male (SFV OG clone only x Jacks Cleaner 2 mabe by Loran). , which is the stud in Rebel OG ,Twisted Fruit, Vally Ghash ,Yopper Kush just to name a few..
I made a open pollination with It to a group of well know strains such as GG4,ECSD,SFV OG,Dead Head,Kosher Kush,Starfighter,Head band ect.

All the mothers are strains I have grown in my Garden for a long time and have been proven stable."[/QUOTE]
You sort of did tell me that. But that was a month or so ago. You really expect me to remember shyt that long. :D Thanks for going easy on me tho. Keep in mind my sort term memory at my age with 40 years of tokin is about as long as your, errr how do I say this,,,, oh yea as long as your longest cola bro. :p

incogneato

incogneato

"This Is Dragnoatjeffy
I am Bad Dawg gennetics.

All the mothers are strains I have grown in my Garden for a long time and have been proven stable."
You sort of did tell me that. But that was a month or so ago. You really expect me to remember shyt that long. :D Thanks for going easy on me tho. Keep in mind my sort term memory at my age with 40 years of tokin is about as long as your, errr how do I say this,,,, oh yea as long as your longest cola bro. :p[/QUOTE]
Damn, it's a wonder you remember to breathe :cry:

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Dam, I found pics of my first EVER indoor hps grow. Under a 150 in an 18 x 24 x 3. It was the first time I ever heard of Grape Ape. This pheno was a HUGE yielder (wish I knew how to self) tasted just like grape Jolly Ranchers. I did clone it by putting a small branch in a cup of tap water, under a kitchen t5 light. It rooted super fast. To this day, it may have been the best overall plant I ever had. I've got GA since, and has none of the characteristics, besides purp.
Some history (cameras sucked at the time)
2 seeds found in a,1 unit bag. Biggest regret since growing was popping em both...grrrr. Both plants grew exactly the same.

2011 07 10 01 17 11 834
2011 07 02 08 24 04 901
2011 08 23 16 47 15 445
incogneato

incogneato

Gorilla bubble bx1f1 at 40 days
Been looking at those, that's a frosty example right there!
Petski?
Dam, I found pics of my first EVER indoor hps grow. Under a 150 in an 18 x 24 x 3. It was the first time I ever heard of Grape Ape. This pheno was a HUGE yielder (wish I knew how to self) tasted just like grape Jolly Ranchers. I did clone it by putting a small branch in a cup of tap water, under a kitchen t5 light. It rooted super fast. To this day, it may have been the best overall plant I ever had. I've got GA since, and has none of the characteristics, besides purp.
Some history (cameras sucked at the time)
2 seeds found in a,1 unit bag. Biggest regret since growing was popping em both...grrrr. Both plants grew exactly the same.
The one that got away...

Top Bottom