• Tagged users None
Maddabs710

Maddabs710

E8B31C59 4950 4E6D B542 9FF12E8CC8C9
Frosty mango!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
that mandarine looks amazing and I'm right on the edge of taking that plunge.
I wouldn’t, I love to grow the strain don’t get me wrong. She’s beautiful with big long spear buds but lack in the most important department, flavor. Slight manderine sweet with lots of cream. If she just had some slight chem/diesel or og flavor, on the exhale it would be an all time favorite.
It sells out fast until people start catching on. Haha

Srenots

Srenots

I wouldn’t, I love to grow the strain don’t get me wrong. She’s beautiful with big long spear buds but lack in the most important department, flavor. Slight manderine sweet with lots of cream. If she just had some slight chem/diesel or og flavor, on the exhale it would be an all time favorite.
It sells out fast until people start catching on. Haha

copy that...hit it with fuel

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I dont get why any grower says that. All the great breeders make fem seeds from their plants to keep and re introduce genetics.
“All the great breeders” LoL. This is why Ego’s are as big as they are.
Breeders are growers who work lines, and establish stable genetics over time. Just because Johnny sprays his plants with CS does not mean he’s a breeder. :smoking: JS bro

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

“All the great breeders” LoL. This is why Ego’s are as big as they are.
Breeders are growers who work lines, and establish stable genetics over time. Just because Johnny sprays his plants with CS does not mean he’s a breeder. :smoking: JS bro

What do forum pollen chuckers have to do with 30 year plus breeders who make and keep seeds to breed with later?

I was gifted shantibaba critical mass seeds that he feminized himself in his own garden.

They were gifted to his friend (another 30 year plus breeder) and in turn gifted to me.

These breeders are responsible for many of the best plants still grown today and real work to legalize medical marijuana.

Not talking bout the strain of the month here.

Top Bottom