Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Swampland.J701

Swampland.J701

Monkey Skunk Kush week 4 (Space Monkey x Critical Kush) bred by yours truly!
20200429 173039
20200429 172441
20200429 173158

Moshmen

Moshmen

did ya press any of the am haze yet?
No just cut it today when lights came on. I found that I don’t like to press u til it’s been in a jar for a week or two, guys say let it dry 4-6 days and press but for me I don’t like the consistency or flavor but that’s my opinion @Buzzer777 does his pretty quick I think he might even use a herbs now dryer? Which I been contemplating

Swampland.J701

Swampland.J701

90 day cured organically grown bud of my number 6 pheno of Double Trouble Skunk F1 (Darkhorse Double Lemon Pie x Mexican Red Haired Skunk 1989) Not quite the colors or visible frost of the other phenos but has the MRHS's effect which is what is most important to me along with an incredible yield 70 days from seed!
IMG 0109
IMG 0124

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

the old days?🤔
That is cool AF! I remember my brother bringing back some Hawaiian when I was like 12-13. He was stationed over there for a short stent in the Navy. I remember him smoking it with my dad. They couldn't stop talking about it. Wish I could toke one with my pops! What is the name of that book? I would like to hunt a copy down if possible. Very cool to see old school budzzzz! 👍

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
That is cool AF! I remember my brother bringing back some Hawaiian when I was like 12-13. He was stationed over there for a short stent in the Navy. I remember him smoking it with my dad. They couldn't stop talking about it. Wish I could toke one with my pops! What is the name of that book? I would like to hunt a copy down if possible. Very cool to see old school budzzzz! 👍
high times encyclopedia.
there is a photo of it after the post you answered.

Top Bottom