Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
CUSH AKA Green Crack. Gotta love that sativa high with an almost pure indica harvest time!!!! She can be taken as early as 49 days or as late as 63 depending on what you're looking for. Definitely a special girl!!! Pic is from a bottom nug, flowered in a 2x4x4 tent under 600W HPS.

Definitely miss her!!!!

Cush1botm
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
CUSH AKA Green Crack. Gotta love that sativa high with an almost pure indica harvest time!!!! She can be taken as early as 49 days or as late as 63 depending on what you're looking for. Definitely a special girl!!! Pic is from a bottom nug, flowered in a 2x4x4 tent under 600W HPS.

Definitely miss her!!!!

Nice, I grew both green crack and a Gods green crack a few years ago. The gods green crack was one of the best smokes I've had in a while. I let it go thinking my buddy still had it and I could get it again. He did the same...lol.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Nice, I grew both green crack and a Gods green crack a few years ago. The gods green crack was one of the best smokes I've had in a while. I let it go thinking my buddy still had it and I could get it again. He did the same...lol.

I can't tell you how many times that's happened bro!!! Lmao

Cheers

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Definitely miss her!!!!
Cool picture! Looks like something you would see in a national geographic magazine lol I can hear David Attenborough describing how the trichomes are turning milky...HA!

Top Bottom