Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Well it's been a long time coming and I feel I finally have a picture worthy of this thread...YEAH! 😁
20200527 060658

Katsu's Dracarys

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Remember in Indiana Jones when he says "That belongs in a Museum"....
It IS very special to me...A milestone so to speak. I can't wait to check out my own stuff lol I am at the point, and I am sure many of you guys and gals remember, I can't wait to open the tent! I have a slight anxiety when I open it for the 1st time in the morning. I can't stop staring at them and notice the tiniest bit of a change! HA! Awesome! 🥳

sambapati

sambapati

It IS very special to me...A milestone so to speak. I can't wait to check out my own stuff lol I am at the point, and I am sure many of you guys and gals remember, I can't wait to open the tent! I have a slight anxiety when I open it for the 1st time in the morning. I can't stop staring at them and notice the tiniest bit of a change! HA! Awesome! 🥳
Ah also a punster heh heh a mileSTONE you say heh heh. Gorgeousness

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Not as dense or frosty as we’d like but my first amnesia haze auto fresh wet trim. one of the auto gene pool probs some plants are leafy AF
I bet those hemostat trimmers cramp your hand up lol

andrienw

andrienw

Run off is just some of the new feed you have put through which if you have given enough to creat run off it helps flush out some of the previous feeds which if no run off accrues the plant is left in a toxic salt build up that’s why I use every Friday night as Flush em out Friday I use ph correct water and flush away . 😇
Maybe I have been getting lucky, but I don’t water or feed to 20% runoff before the very end when I flush. My plants are in week 7 of flower and I usually give them a little over a gallon of water for a 5 gallon grow bag every 2-3 days, although it’s been more like 3-4 days lately because it’s very humid and I think the plants are pulling water from the air. The humidity dropped drastically today which is good, got it down to 45% in the room. I can feel the bottom of the grow bag is wet after I water so I stop there. I use molasses on the non-feed days to remove the salt buildup. If I didn’t use molasses, I guarantee I’d need to flush more often since my city’s water is pretty hard. It seems to work just fine. On my next grow, I’ll do a test on just 1 plant using the 20% runoff theory to see if that improves anything. I understand I’m in the minority on the runoff situation. Always looking to improve yield.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Maybe I have been getting lucky, but I don’t water or feed to 20% runoff before the very end when I flush. My plants are in week 7 of flower and I usually give them a little over a gallon of water for a 5 gallon grow bag every 2-3 days, although it’s been more like 3-4 days lately because it’s very humid and I think the plants are pulling water from the air. The humidity dropped drastically today which is good, got it down to 45% in the room. I can feel the bottom of the grow bag is wet after I water so I stop there. I use molasses on the non-feed days to remove the salt buildup. If I didn’t use molasses, I guarantee I’d need to flush more often since my city’s water is pretty hard. It seems to work just fine. On my next grow, I’ll do a test on just 1 plant using the 20% runoff theory to see if that improves anything. I understand I’m in the minority on the runoff situation. Always looking to improve yield.
So how much molasses do you use per gallon? Let's say if you were using live soil and dry amendment each round and reusing the soil, when would you use molasses and how often and ml/gal per round? If I'm not mistaken I believe the stuff I am using has dried molasses in the ingredients. Maybe I will also email the manufacturer and see what they recommend. I might not need to lol. Anybody else also have any advice?

Top Bottom