Strawberry Cough
20191106 071055

20191116 144758

and Gold Leaf

20191019 133048
20191019 133054

Swampland.J701

Swampland.J701

Monkey Skunk Kush F1( Space Monkey x Critical Kush)
20200601 190021
recently harvested a Glue dominant pheno at 8 weeks large lime colas dipped in gas with an extremely potent effect! This was grown in organic living soil in a 3 gallon pot under an HLG 550 v2!
IMG 0330
20200602 154522

New genetics for release give my friend a follow on IG Dirty Worm Genetics if you are interested in the work of a breeder with decades of experience including 5 years recently spent in Mexico thru out the Carribean collecting extremely rare landrace and heirloom of the highest quailty to be used on existing strains for up coming releases! Thank you in advance! Use promo THC Farm for 10% discount on orders! Thanks in advance check us out!

Farmingbuds

Farmingbuds

Monkey Skunk Kush F1( Space Monkey x Critical Kush)View attachment 981179recently harvested a Glue dominant pheno at 8 weeks large lime colas dipped in gas with an extremely potent effect! This was grown in organic living soil in a 3 gallon pot under an HLG 550 v2! View attachment 981178View attachment 981177
New genetics for release give my friend a follow on IG Dirty Worm Genetics if you are interested in the work of a breeder with decades of experience including 5 years recently spent in Mexico thru out the Carribean collecting extremely rare landrace and heirloom of the highest quailty to be used on existing strains for up coming releases! Thank you in advance! Use promo THC Farm for 10% discount on orders! Thanks in advance check us out!
Following

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Monkey Skunk Kush F1( Space Monkey x Critical Kush)View attachment 981179recently harvested a Glue dominant pheno at 8 weeks large lime colas dipped in gas with an extremely potent effect! This was grown in organic living soil in a 3 gallon pot under an HLG 550 v2! View attachment 981178View attachment 981177
Man I hope my Citral Glue turns out like that! 🤩

Swampland.J701

Swampland.J701

Sorry farmers didnt mean to erase that! This is Albert's Gelato a polyhybrid bred last year only recently tested to find the #5 pheno that is light blue in color, waste no time in veg, but very little stretch in flower! Taste of sweet blueberries dipped in gas, excellent bag appeal, and solid yield! Starts off euphoric then transcends to a smooth n mellow pain relieving effect! This pic was at 6 weeks finished at 9!
IMG 0406

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
I use 1 tablespoon of molasses per gallon of water. Put the molasses into a bowl with a little water and microwave it for 30 seconds so it can mix with the water. I feed the plants GH Flora Series nutes at 1/2 strength starting about a month into veg. So I nute, then 2-3 days later I use molasses water, then nute the next time, then molasses again and repeat. I’m using FFOF with 30% perlite, 20% peat moss, and a scoop of garden lime. Some people think molasses is bro science, but I mainly do it to remove the salt from the roots. It beats putting 10 gallons of water thru a 5 gallon pot to flush it a few times per grow. I have to bring my plants into the shower to flush so it’s annoying to do that.

so the answer would be no need to run molasses if you are running living soil and H2O only, or not salt nutes such as NFTG.

sambapati

sambapati

so the answer would be no need to run molasses if you are running living soil and H2O only, or not salt nutes such as NFTG.
Now I'm confused because I have seen people say they've used molasses and others say don't. The idea of putting it into the microwave first makes sense to help dissolve the sugar. I guess there isn't a consensus on this one...

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Now I'm confused because I have seen people say they've used molasses and others say don't. The idea of putting it into the microwave first makes sense to help dissolve the sugar. I guess there isn't a consensus on this one...
I think the point is the molasses is to feed microbiology that help break down salts and make the nutrients more bio-available to the plant. If the medium/soil/nutes is already in a bio-available form there is no need to feed microbiology for that purpose. I think?

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

One nug off each plant from my first grow.
How does it smoke? Have you ever been more proud of yourself lol? Its awesome to set out on a journey only to succeed at the quest! I hope my budzzzz dont ruin along the way. Im paranoid AF over mold now. Im sure there's spores EVERYWHERE. I live in a fairly humid climate. I get fungal diseases every year. P.M mainly but I grow tomatoes in the same garden every year. I try to rotate spots but its only 1000 sq ft. I might have to use a dehumidifier.

Top Bottom