Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CFC7143

CFC7143

Little lower bud I clipped from my critical mass just for a little sample. Smells soooo good! Haha
IMG 4407
1603986733544 IMG 4405
IMG 4411

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

What exactly does keeping her in the dark for 48 hours do for the nugzzz? I've read others doing that as well.
From what I hear it is supposed to put a final surge on the calyx swelling and add a little bit more THC. Flowers get agitated when they haven't been pollinated. It's supposed to add a little bit of bulk and a little bit of extra THC that's all I know I've never tried it

Madbud

Madbud

What exactly does keeping her in the dark for 48 hours do for the nugzzz? I've read others doing that as well.
It interrupts the Calvin cycle when plants repair the effects of light or something like that. I covered a couple branches with poop bags this year for 48 hours before chop then compared trichs. Saw a noticeable difference, the trich heads were bigger. Tried cuttings in a vase, after 48 hours dark same thing, bigger trichs than the standard midnight harvest. Anecdotal, but convinced me.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
It interrupts the Calvin cycle when plants repair the effects of light or something like that. I covered a couple branches with poop bags this year for 48 hours before chop then compared trichs. Saw a noticeable difference, the trich heads were bigger. Tried cuttings in a vase, after 48 hours dark same thing, bigger trichs than the standard midnight harvest. Anecdotal, but convinced me.
Proof is in the pudding:)

Mr_PNW

Mr_PNW

Natures living soil.... water only and microbes
So nice! I just received a box of Nature’s Living Soil So I’m anxious to add it to my first grow. My clones are in 3 gallon fabric pots and in the past month the Black Gold Organic potting soil has settled a couple inches. I’m debating on what to do. My clone are 1 month on the pots.

option 1 - mix the two soils per their instructions and layer this super soil on top, so the watering will wash the nutrients down into the roots.

option 2 - repot into 5 gallon fabric putting the super soil on the bottom and sides surround the standard soil, like it’s done from the get go in the instructions.

Any others, I’m open to recommendations.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Never actually done it m8. 1st grow 1st time trying. Nought to lose I guess but hopefully a little gained.. Iv expermented with low temps. Trimming well into flowering.. Made a few mistake but wasn't going for yeild was going more for quality tbh.. On 2 the next 1.learnt a lot and had so good info n tips.. This 1 iam topping and LST. See if it makes a difference. New light. New heater new grow. Happy growing n toking peace out

Latest posts

Top Bottom