Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jelloman

jelloman

Ty m8 really appreciate the feed back

Here in New England, we're expecting temps in the 20's later this week. I wanted to leave this one plant for another week . She's ready, but I'd like to see some orange/brownish trichomes added to the milky ones. Any issues with leaving her in the garden during these cold nights ? Daytime temps will rise into the 40's- 50's.

Thx

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

I’ve never grown in those temps but that sounds pretty risky. Here in Cali we’ve been getting low 50’s at night so I bring whatever outdoor plants I can into my garage. Gotta be extra cautious if you have some fat colas too

Here in New England, we're expecting temps in the 20's later this week. I wanted to leave this one plant for another week . She's ready, but I'd like to see some orange/brownish trichomes added to the milky ones. Any issues with leaving her in the garden during these cold nights ? Daytime temps will rise into the 40's- 50's.

Thx

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Definitely would have to see the paperwork to believe those “whoeping” numbers! Lol what are the black specks everywhere? 🐛
I don't doubt it one bit, actually. I think some of what I've got is finally going for essay's this time around so I know exactly what I"m working with. I've seen a ton of different strains netting well over 30% now days.

I'm thinking this Kush is close to that level of content actually.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I don't doubt it one bit, actually. I think some of what I've got is finally going for essay's this time around so I know exactly what I"m working with. I've seen a ton of different strains netting well over 30% now days.

Its 30% total content so if its true you would have 70% plant matter and 30% just thc? So with the other 70 odd canabanoid oils are we up to 40% oil amd 60% plant matter. We need a lab testing standard in place obviously.

Also we got 2 completely different results from the same lab when we sent a second part of the same flower for testing. The dispensary i worked with did not believe 17%. Second sample came at 23%. Little room for error. Lol

MrGnome

MrGnome

Is that about 80% amber? And have you ever experienced smoking weed that amber? I'm trying to find the perfect high I loved in the mid 2000s because I never checked my weed with a scope back then!

mandoVol

mandoVol

Natures living soil.... water only and microbes
Dude, that is freaking beautiful
Can't wait to get this GG#4 I've got coming in. Hopefully the STS will take on the bottom of the plant and I will get a few seeds from it also.

I’m trimming mine as we speak. I have 3 GG4’s from ILGM for my first grow, and they were all over 6 feet. Sadly I had two 24Ks that were males. All three of the glue have seeds, and all them have hermed those little clusters of immature seed pods. At least I think that’s what it is. I did a different LST or HST on every plant just trying to learn. And learn I did.

The 24K might have been ruined due to operator error. Its huge, but it’s got a terrible smell, almost like cheese. I don’t think it’s supposed to smell like cheese either.
This was back in early September.
6810F1E8-622D-44CE-8F92-769203A4DABB.jpeg

Top Bottom