Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Which is what 90%+ of breeders do, it’s very rare to find breeders working lines in today’s market. Look at sin city. Blows my mind
Sin City? Ok first someone who sticks PBB and GG4 together and calls it greases pieces like it's the second coming? I grabbed Red's seeds on a whim and have Sin City Juice running right now. His Sin N Juice? Non viable. 0 for 13. Absolute shit. I could have gone back to Paul at DCSE and gotten them replaced, but it's not his fault.

The plants so far? REALLY thick stalks on short plants. Not really what I'm looking for in the genetics game. I'll follow them to the end. But no high hopes at all. Appears to just be another hodgepodge of bullshit thrown together stuff.

I wasnt going to bash him publicly but I'm suck of mumbling under my breath every morning when the lights flip.

With respect to breeders seeds being expensive? Hella expensive. Dancing Queen (Mosca) is a $200 50 pack limited edition. I got them at half price but still... They are reg seeds. Think I'm going to make more? Oh yeah baby you can bank on that ESPECIALLY with their genetics.

But too often these breeders aren't worried about being the best. They're just worried about moving their next bag and basking in the glow of their respective groupies' adoration. The heights of their ego driven pedestals knows no boundaries.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I am sure not arguing. Im agreeing. Seems all the popular strain of the month breeders have lists like that. I stuck with a breeder a long time for the quality and i still think a few of those strains are better than any I have tried. and i can trust the seeds for production. Imagine that. :-)

I took a chance on HSC. Got 40 fem seeds to practice growing their stuff. Got some classic and some new stuff. The newest strains were picked and back crossed from 10,000 plants with a multi breeder collaboration.

conversely my useful seeds are all over the place. At least they were cheap.

What strains did you get? You are NOT going to be disappointed by anything from HSC. Once you dial them in they just GO. Their 10k plant search yielded a LOT of awesome gear.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Sin City? Ok first someone who sticks PBB and GG4 together and calls it greases pieces like it's the second coming? I grabbed Red's seeds on a whim and have Sin City Juice running right now. His Sin N Juice? Non viable. 0 for 13. Absolute shit. I could have gone back to Paul at DCSE and gotten them replaced, but it's not his fault.

The plants so far? REALLY thick stalks on short plants. Not really what I'm looking for in the genetics game. I'll follow them to the end. But no high hopes at all. Appears to just be another hodgepodge of bullshit thrown together stuff.

I wasnt going to bash him publicly but I'm suck of mumbling under my breath every morning when the lights flip.

With respect to breeders seeds being expensive? Hella expensive. Dancing Queen (Mosca) is a $200 50 pack limited edition. I got them at half price but still... They are reg seeds. Think I'm going to make more? Oh yeah baby you can bank on that ESPECIALLY with their genetics.

But too often these breeders aren't worried about being the best. They're just worried about moving their next bag and basking in the glow of their respective groupies' adoration. The heights of their ego driven pedestals knows no boundaries.
The insanity being passed around with a candy name is rediculas. I remeber back in the day when a breeder would have half a dozen strains they worked. Now they are like pick from the thousands of crosses I made. We have what ever name your heart desires and if we don’t we can make a new strain with the name your looking for.
I want calling out sin city I just saw that in the classifieds and it blew my mind.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
The insanity being passed around with a candy name is rediculas. I remeber back in the day when a breeder would have half a dozen strains they worked. Now they are like pick from the thousands of crosses I made. We have what ever name your heart desires and if we don’t we can make a new strain with the name your looking for.
I want calling out sin city I just saw that in the classifieds and it blew my mind.
Seriously? That dude slinked over from his fan site errrr... forum and is now polluting this one? Gee great. Hope he left his asshole groupie crew back on his site with him or I'll be going to Logic jail again in short order. I've never seen such a mashup of human shit in one place before in my life.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Seriously? That dude slinked over from his fan site errrr... forum and is now polluting this one? Gee great. Hope he left his asshole groupie crew back on his site with him or I'll be going to Logic jail again in short order. I've never seen such a mashup of human shit in one place before in my life.
They are just playing the game bro

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
They are just playing the game bro
He's still a first degree douchebag. Sorry :( He's not in the forum. That's some guy who won a lifetime seeds giveaway in April. Now he's selling them lol! Dont blame him. I wouldn't want to be running Red's beans for a lifetime for sure. I'd sell or give the damned things away too.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

All I want is extra seeds from strains that perform well in my environment AND that I think is FIRE! Not interested in stealing or taking credit for others accomplishment. I will dabble in making some crosses some day for fun. I will try landrace strains for tinkering with the genetics lottery some day if there's any left lol

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
He's still a first degree douchebag. Sorry :( He's not in the forum. That's some guy who won a lifetime seeds giveaway in April. Now he's selling them lol! Dont blame him. I wouldn't want to be running Red's beans for a lifetime for sure. I'd sell or give the damned things away too.
You don’t have to apologize to me I was just using him as an example to show where “breeding” has gone is 2020😁

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Reminds me of the movie Grandma's Boy lmaooooo...he just wants a FKn bag of weed lol

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

MAZZY STAR
2020 11 22 06 57 49 945

Latest posts

Top Bottom