215 User

215 User

GG#4 x High Octane O.G. Bx @ 43 days

GG4 x HO OGBx  43 days

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Sexy frost indeed ! Not enough male pics around IMHO... this one is at the place it deserve... Frostiest male plant !:)
I'm also on "Frost male hunting mode"... Keep up your good work bro !

What about to start the "Let's See your Frotiest Dude !" thread... @Aligee o_O
@JJ-NYC , @obsoul33t , @logic , @baba G , @ExoticGenetix , @loompa , @Nspecta , @BushyOldGrower , @Motarebel , @Karma Genetics , @Lemonhoko and @all good hearted farmers !

Peace

Last edited:
dlovejah

dlovejah

Agreed Mr Purpz kinda hard to say sexy male but thats A Freakin Sexy Male.. Okay I said it.. :eek::D:p:confused::watching:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sexy frost indeed ! Not enough male pics around IMHO... this one is at the place it deserve... Frostiest male plant !:)
I'm also on "Frost male hunting mode"... Keep up your good work bro !

What about to start the "Let's See your Frotiest Dude !" thread... @Aligee o_O
@JJ-NYC , @obsoul33t , @logic , @baba G , @ExoticGenetix , @loompa , @Nspecta , @BushyOldGrower , @Motarebel , @Karma Genetics , @Lemonhoko and @all good hearted farmers !

Peace

Could not agree more @ Cyclol. Yes the females are a real pleasure when dialed not disputing that. Female colas glistening in the light with autumn fade there is no comparison. But there is something equally, as for lack of a better word, "sexy" about a nice vigorous male also. I recommend that some of our contributing breeders show more of the males that are doing all the good works we see........... I am an equal opportunity employer... Just sayn. :cigar:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is some elite cut Bubblegum. This girl is sticky like gum on a hot sidewalk for lack of a better way to describe. Smells of baseball card chewing gum. One week from chop. Supposed to be a old school Indiana cut. But I will add I cannot endorse the claim. I love my homeboy and he has been known to embellish a tad
DSCN0024
DSCN0025
DSCN0026
DSCN0028
DSCN0029
DSCN0030
DSCN0031
DSCN0032
DSCN0033
DSCN0034
DSCN0035

DSCN0036
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Here is some elite cut Bubblegum. This girl is sticky like gum on a hot sidewalk for lack of a better way to describe. Smells of baseball card chewing gum. One week from chop. Supposed to be a old school Indiana cut. But I will add I cannot endorse the claim. I love my homeboy and he has been known to embellish a tadView attachment 444840 View attachment 444841 View attachment 444842 View attachment 444843 View attachment 444844 View attachment 444845 View attachment 444846 View attachment 444847 View attachment 444848 View attachment 444849 View attachment 444850 .
I can get some pics of the Indy bbgum that folks in my crew run @Topofthecrop . Acquired in 07 and has that bazooka joe taste with that fresh/minty powdery package taste. My friends that ran it for a while love picking her at 52 for the best flavor given all things developed right. I've taken her to near 70 and nanners. 52 is really what makes her taste great. Thanks for sharing

Top Bottom