ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Some XJ13 I grew a while back
Downloadfile 20

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I can get some pics of the Indy bbgum that folks in my crew run @Topofthecrop . Acquired in 07 and has that bazooka joe taste with that fresh/minty powdery package taste. My friends that ran it for a while love picking her at 52 for the best flavor given all things developed right. I've taken her to near 70 and nanners. 52 is really what makes her taste great. Thanks for sharing
@ midwestdensities I appreciate you and coming forward with some pics and input. I have been chasing the fabled BG for a long time. Like I said in my post my bro exaggerates and I was hoping someone would come up and give me an idea if I am dealing with the real deal.

Peace

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Ultimate Fighter is Higher Solutions' Purple Urkel female x Starfighter male.. It's an amazing plant for sure.
I went looking for "Higher Solutions" where can I find there seeds? I am trying to dind someone with SF dom males I can frost a few things up with.

william76

william76

Iv got a pack of moscas azucar,cindy x indiana bbg clone,maybe I should pop em and see if I can find something similar?think I've got some bubble cheese too,been years since iv smelt that dank bubblegum,used to get these bbg sweets here in scotland with the same smell,always potent and frosty too ,76

TortureKill

TortureKill

That IBG right there has got some punch to it. Straight knuckle sandwich of paranoia. 52 days for sure. Taken longer it's more body but the head buzz at 52 is a panicked thinker. Just my opinion.

I can relate to that stone. The Lemon Larry OGK x Indiana Bubblegum Ive been growing rips your head off. Its a late night smoke for me because I cant function or have anything important to do after smoking it. Can only really enjoy it when I can enter that zone for a solid 3-4 hours n just let go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom