Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ws2910

ws2910

What would you do with this plant? Harvest or Wait? Sugar leaves are 50% amber, flower hasn't moved to Amber yet. I also haven't seen the buds swell up.

Screen Shot 2021 01 08 at 95357 AM
Screen Shot 2021 01 08 at 95950 AM
Fudge

Fudge

What would you do with this plant? Harvest or Wait? Sugar leaves are 50% amber, flower hasn't moved to Amber yet. I also haven't seen the buds swell up.
Is she feeding still? Also pic of full plant will help

Fudge

Fudge

Hi, not sure how to tell if it is still feeding, do you mean am I still giving it Nutes? (no, stopped 2 days ago)
Hi, not sure how to tell if it is still feeding, do you mean am I still giving it Nutes? (no, stopped 2 days ago)
By feeding I mean how often you need to water. Mine were drinking 3l a day in full flower, but went 3 days nearly before she felt light. There's not much fade on the leaves either, just wondering if she's finished early for whatever reason. I wouldn't pay much attention to fan triches though ur not gonna be smoking leaves lol

ws2910

ws2910

By feeding I mean how often you need to water. Mine were drinking 3l a day in full flower, but went 3 days nearly before she felt light. There's not much fade on the leaves either, just wondering if she's finished early for whatever reason. I wouldn't pay much attention to fan triches though ur not gonna be smoking leaves lol
Thanks for your observations & advice. My other 3 plants are dropping leaves like crazy but not this one. Yet this one is showing the most amber. They have all slowed down on water. They were getting 2 cups a every 2 days (each) in flower. Nothing about these plants (1st grow) has been text book, flipped to 12/12 zero stretch, Buds haven't swelled etc. Next round is in the nursery for when these guys finish.

Living & learning

Top Bottom