Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
any difference worth mentioning besides the color? Which puzzles me.
I think the calx are more chiseled and a bit fatter on the coco grown with a better bud to leaf ratio. Not a huge difference in any department though. Maybe slightly tastier on the soil grown. Was the same nutrients as well but I really am enjoying both. Yield is a bit better in the coco as well.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I think the calx are more chiseled and a bit fatter on the coco grown with a better bud to leaf ratio. Not a huge difference in any department though. Maybe slightly tastier on the soil grown. Was the same nutrients as well but I really am enjoying both. Yield is a bit better in the coco as well.
All of those look amazing. What LED are you using? I should find your grow journals with all these questions. 😁

Grocephus

Grocephus

If cameras were still shit. I'd have called bullshit on this. Beautiful bro, like she's been dusted with icing sugar. Shame I've already nominated my POTM
Ha Ha... thanks! Beginners luck I guess. 4th grow in tent, in dirt with a lot of love. Turned out really good btw. Thanks for the vote anyway!

Top Bottom