• Start date
  • Tagged users None
babaq

babaq

Qleaner
20141026 102530

H

happy b

On you go spiderk those unicorn og look amazing.i would love to do an outdoor grow but the weather is garbage were i live plus its still illegal.
whats the lineage of the unicorn og?whats it like?

SpiderK

SpiderK

On you go spiderk those unicorn og look amazing.i would love to do an outdoor grow but the weather is garbage were i live plus its still illegal.
whats the lineage of the unicorn og?whats it like?

It's an F1 Goji OG phenol I found ..... It's illegal by me also this is gorilla .... ;)

It has a great sativa buzzz', real strong shit ..... more earthy than lemon ....

Last edited:
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

@SpiderK the unicorn og you found? I just assumed it was found with the pinesol and purple gojis. Nice find, i forget who else i seen grow this cut, oh well it must be nice, got 2 gojis on 3 if my own, enjoy the smoke!

SpiderK

SpiderK

@SpiderK the unicorn og you found? I just assumed it was found with the pinesol and purple gojis. Nice find, i forget who else i seen grow this cut, oh well it must be nice, got 2 gojis on 3 if my own, enjoy the smoke!

Ya I found this one, picked up a few packs in 2011. I have not handed out cuts of this ....

Bodhi ran a few hundred seeds and found thunder egg, pinesol, purples ..... & released those into the public last year I think ...

Uni AAA

BLZbub III

BLZbub III

My phone camera doesn't do it justice, but here's BOG Sour Bubble. Grown outdoor in 33 gal containers. Showed first pair of hairs 8/03 and lovingly processed today. Hard frost forecast for tonight, so had to come down. Have to say, this is the first I've grown that made the mystical "20%" amber.

WP 20141027 005

H

happy b

The bog bubble looks shit hot.the pic bog uses to advertise this strain is also a beauty.its one iv thought about getting in the past but never pulled the trigger.the sin mints looks sick also and this is also one i tried to get a while back but were out of stock.funny how two strains iv looked at possibly getting coming up one after the other like that.it just goes to show the high standards and quality genetics being grown out by all the people who post pics on this forum.well done troops!and in the words of Nate Dogg:-F**k the police...smoke weed everyday.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

The bog bubble looks shit hot.the pic bog uses to advertise this strain is also a beauty.its one iv thought about getting in the past but never pulled the trigger.the sin mints looks sick also and this is also one i tried to get a while back but were out of stock.funny how two strains iv looked at possibly getting coming up one after the other like that.it just goes to show the high standards and quality genetics being grown out by all the people who post pics on this forum.well done troops!and in the words of Nate Dogg:-F**k the police...smoke weed everyday.
Happy Brother? The strain

Latest posts

Top Bottom