Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Sounds nice arthisux,always liked the sound of the bannana kush.i take it theres some bubba kush in there(coffe pheno)? Sounds similar to a strain called bubba fresh from norcal seeds.your plants are lovely and frosty,well done!

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Some of The White Jones. Just starting to put on some weight..

DSCN1748
20141031 215224
20141102 141100
DSCN1751
20141102 141205

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

@TSTEW313 how's that Chocolate OG smelling boss?
It already looks very nice ;)
In veg when I did the stem rub she smelled just like a chocolate malt Now early in she's smelling a little chocolate with some fruity undertones! But my friend I got her from said when she is finished pure chocolate malt taste an smell! An I was told this cut has won many awards!

Last edited:
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I do so far. I have nothing to complain about. She looks like she will be really good. We shall see when I try some.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Very nice man, you know what the chocolate side of the equation is?

@hammerhead how you liking the dub?
So she is a chocolate thi crossed with a special clone only gee! where he obtained the thi cut from is beyond me! But even with all his special cut's he said she will always stay in his stable!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I wanna see a pic of the stems. In full flower there suppose to be blood red Or something like that... Is that a thorn on it or am I seeing something else haha. I'm not clownin just more curious than anything. There are just a lot of fairy tales about this cut.

Top Bottom